Episode - 18

Jake : com'n Jason say it already...

Y/n : "Y/n took deep breathe and sighed" ok Jake don't be shocked after heard what happened... Ok...

Jake : yeah sure... Tell me...
Y/n : yesterday after you left I went into Soobin's apartment and... "Y/n told everything what happened"

"Jake's face was shocked he can't believe what happened"

Jake : Y/n this isn't dream right??
Y/n : no... That was happened for real...

Jake : I can't believe that happened... But what would've happened to Soobin in the middle?? He was fine until right ...

Y/n : yeah... I'm thinking about that from night... "Sighs"

Jake : maybe....
Y/n : yes... Does he have any past stories??
Jake : uh??
Y/n : dumbo I mean... Does he have any girlfriend before??
Jake : I... I dunno...
Y/n : then who knows??
Jake : maybe... Heesung knew...
Y/n : how ??
Jake : because he and Soobin joined at the same time...
Y/n : then let's go ...
Jake : ok ok...

"In Meeting Room"

Y/n : Hee tell me what happened with Soobin's girlfriend??
Heesung : I should've told you before Y/n... I thought Soobin forgot about her... It was happened One year ago... In California... Soobin, his girlfriend and his girlfriend's mother were going somewhere... And in the way car got accident and in that accident only Soobin survived and his girlfriend and his girlfriend's mother died... They didn't survived...

Y/n : oh god... They didn't married??
Heesung : no... Their wedding was setted 3 days from that accident's day...

Y/n : Soobin must've gone through hard time...

Heesung : yeah he hated himself because he's the only one who survived... He loved her alot... But bad luck they're not destined to be together... And I thought you could change him...

Y/n : I'm trying my best... BTW what's his girlfriend's name??
Heesung : I'm sorry Y/n... I don't know...
Y/n : it's ok...

"In Y/n's Cabin"

Y/n : so this is his backstory... Really he's great... He's still strong... But he's cold... Should I go and meet him now...? Ok let's go...

"Y/n came to Soobin's cabin and Soobin is standing near a book rack looking into a file"

Y/n : Soobin are you busy...?
Soobin : why?? "Cold Voice"
Y/n : nothing it --- "Y/n is about to say something but Soobin cutted her off"

Soobin : then leave "cold voice"

Y/n in mind : he's back to his cold self again...

Y/n : no... I have something to say...
Soobin : then say it quick and leave...
Y/n : ok... Soobin... It's.. about last night...
Soobin : last night what??
Y/n : I mean... You stole my first kiss, you remember?? "Y/n said with a bit of shyness"

Soobin : Y/n... "Soobin is facing Y/n" listen carefully...
Y/n : yeah...

Soobin : what happened last night ... Forget about that... Ok... That's not yours or my fault too... That was happened accidentally...

Y/n : what're you talking Soobin ??
You're saying like you don't have feelings for me...

Soobin : yes... I never had feelings for you... "Cold Voice"
Y/n : you're lying right... "Tears are slightly falling down from Y/n's eyes"
Tell me you're lying right...

Soobin : why do I have to lie to you... I'm telling the truth... I don't have feelings for you...

Y/n : then why did you kissed me?? Answer....
Soobin : like I said in that situation that is natural... We're attracted to eachother... And nothing happened between us right except that kiss....

Y/n : Soobin why're you talking like a selfish...? "Teary voice"
Soobin : I already warned you but you're still like this... It's not my mistake... Y/n just leave me please... I don't want anyone for me... And I will never Love you... Please don't waste your time.... And now leave...

"Y/n didn't said anything and she directly ran to rooftop while crying and Jake saw her and followed her"

"On Rooftop"

Y/n : why...? "Crying" why he said like that?? What happened to Soobin... My heart broke into pieces... He was nice to me till yesterday but today... He's a totally changed person...
"Y/n kneeled down and crying her heart out" oh god why....?

"Jake came and searched for Y/n and he saw her crying and went near her.... He kneeled next to Y/n and hugged her"

Y/n : Jake ?? "Teary voice"
Jake : Y/n please don't cry... I can't see you like this... "Jake is trying his best to comfort Y/n with his words... He's patting her shoulder and caressing her hair"

Y/n : Jake you know what Soobin said... "Y/n told everything"
Jake : that guy.... "Jake got mad and stood up to leave but Y/n stopped him by holding his wrist"

Y/n : no don't go...
Jake : leave me Y/n... I'll go and ask him what he said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜