Episode - 51

"Y/n is talking continuously but no one's talking... And suddenly someone dragged Y/n and pinned her to the wall the mobile in her hands fell on the ground... When she was about to speak he covered her mouth with his hands...."

Y/n's eyes widened when she saw the person... 

Y/n : Sunghoon??
Sunghoon : Don't talk!!
Y/n : what??
Sunghoon : Jason listen... I have something to say...
Y/n : first let go ...
Sunghoon : no I won't...

Sunghoon moved his hands and he placed his both hands towards the wall so Y/n can't go...

Y/n : ok then tell me...
Sunghoon : I Like You....
Y/n : Mr.Park ?? Are you for real??
"With widened eyes"

Sunghoon : yes... I'm for real... I liked you the moment you stepped here but I thought that was just a attraction but it's not...  I like you Y/n Jason...

Y/n : Sunghoon... I'm not who you think I am...
Sunghoon : I know...
Y/n : you know what??
Sunghoon : "smirks" I know you and Yeonjun both are cops and working undercover here...

Y/n : how did you?? "Shocked"
Sunghoon : Hank is my Father's friend and I'm the one who told him to stalk Steven I doubted him from the very beginning but I don't have evidence...

Y/n : and did Hank told you about us??
Sunghoon : no
Y/n : then how!?
Sunghoon : I'll tell you... The day you both joined here you both talked about your work in Lounge ... You remember??

Sunghoon Pov

The day Y/n and Yeonjun both joined in Park Tech

In Lounge

Y/n : glad no one's here...
Yeonjun : yeah...
Y/n : and do you know which is Steven's working team??
Yeonjun : yeah he's a manager here.... So his cabin must be the one which is next to CEO'S cabin I assume...

Y/n : let's find out and however we finally came here... And we have to find out the truth...
Yeonjun : yeah I hope it finishes soon... I'm already getting annoyed here...

Y/n : already...?

Sunghoon Pov : who are they?? Why you guys are here?? Maybe Hank sent them?? I think ..

Present

Y/n : So heard us...
Sunghoon : yeah I did... What about the answer Jason?!
Y/n : since you know about us... Listen I'm 2 years older than you... And...

Sunghoon : Oh god Jason com'on... Who thinks about age now ... You were in Korea right... I think you already know about this... There older girls date with younger boys too... And in US as well...

Y/n : you know about I was in Korea??
Sunghoon : yeah you're the girl I liked and I got this doubt that you both are not from this field but I liked you so.... I had my ways ....

Y/n : tell me what you know about me...?
Sunghoon : you were in Korea and I know you loved a guy there but he didn't loved you ... And you have your best friend there and ...

Y/n : ok stop it ... I think you know everything about me.... And now you have to know about Steven it's important...

Sunghoon : first answer my question.... You like me ??

Y/n : I'm sorry Sunghoon...
Sunghoon : what?? Why.... Y/n look if you still love Soobin I can help you to forget about him... Let me ....
"While talking Sunghoon's eyes filled with concern..."

Y/n : I'm really sorry Sunghoon.... I'm not ready to be in relationship again... But I think I already I overcome Soobin... And I got help...

Sunghoon : it's ok... But Jason it would be really good if you loved me back ... But I think I don't have luck ... "Smiles" I wish you to be happy with the person you love ...  I'm sorry if I bothered you...

Sunghoon moved his hands from the wall and freed Y/n and signalled her you can go...

Y/n : Sunghoon... I... Ahh... "Slightly Yelled"

Sunghoon : Y/n... What happened....?

Yeonjun Pov

I came to rooftop searching for Y/n... But what I saw made me really mad.... I want to go and shoot him with my gun.... Are they kissing??