original ending

Okay, so you guys probably hate how my book ended... And you'll also how I originally planned it on ending and I'm sorry, but I will write one that I hope you actually like.

This is just cause I feel bad that you wished it ended how it was 'supposed to' or something like that, anyway. Onto the chapter ig.

".....eil,... Neil! Wake up!" Someone shouted at my head, I flinched at the loud voice because it was so early in the morning. And their loud voice was disturbing my sleep.

"What?" I groaned, Buring my head into my pillow, the smell of candle Wax and gross smelling tree flowers woft into my room, making me cringe. When did we ever have gross smelling trees?

"Get up! You have to make us breakfast." My eyes slowly opened to see a blurry figure in my sight.

My eyes aknowlaged a small figure and long hair that was blond. I don't remember any boys having long blond hair- I shot up, almost falling out of my bed.

My eyes widened as I saw my mother there, a glare set on her face as she looked at me. I looked around the room, telling it was mine from my home. I'm... Home? What the.

How'd I get back?

Last I remerbed I was in the hospital, everyone was around me, crying. Elijah confessed... What the fuck? How'd this happen all of a sudden.

Then it dawned on me... It was all a dream, a big fat, fake dream. None of that was real, but... it felt so real.

How?

"Get up! You'll be late for cooking breakfast then late for school." She shouted once again, leaving my bedroom, me still sitting in my bed dazed.

"Was all if that just a dream?" I whispers to myself, looking down at my hands. Oh, but what a real dream it felt.

I can't believe that I only dreamt such a wonderful dream, why couldn't that just be real.

All those memories, those feeling, what we did together. It all felt so real, and yet, it was just some made up fantasy I made up in my head. That just sucks, fuck my life!

But hey, at least I got something good out of my life for once.

I sighed, tears threatening to fall.

My legs took me to the kitchen where I cooked for my parents and left for school....

Well, I guess that the end of the story right?

Goodbye then. It was good seeing y'all.