chapter 15.5 [M]

Those are two of the things I bought at Geelong for my birthday along with trakys and a jumper.

Anyway onto the story.

SMUTT!! YAY aren't you exited!? I am... Sorta.

I thrusted my hips, slamming my cock into Blake, making him whimper. His body moving with the movement, my hands were tightly gripping his hips, probably leaving bruises later. His body was sprawled out under me, hot and sweaty. His breaths were rappid.

My thrust were hard and fast, hitting that spot in him repedetly after each thrust and movement. My hair was sweaty, falling into my burning body, I let out a huff, moaning right after as he squeezed around me, making him tighter. I trails my hand up his sweaty back, gripping the back of his neck like a cat.

I leaves over his body, resting my - broken - hand on the pillow next to him, making sure it won't get hit. Me head resten next to Blake's, my breath hitting the back of his ear making him whilst again, louder.

I let out a moan right into his hear, nibbling on the shell if it. "Whimpering like a little bitch?" I whisper, as I slowed down, resting for a bit. Making him whine, trying the thrust back into me. I hold him in place, making sure he won't move. "Little bitches don't get what they want, if they don't ask themselves." I say. Moving back, keeping my uningerd hand gripping the back of his neck, stuffing his face into the pillow.

Making sure he can still breath, of course. What type of person do you think I am?

"Please." He whined, I can barely hear him. I grip his hip, tightly with my other hand. He groans, either in pain or pleasure, the little masochist.

"What is it? I can't hear you when you whine like a bitch." I say.

He lifts his head a little so I could hear him, "P-please." He says, a bit louder. I push his back down, making him fall into his stomach. Spread out like a starfish. His legs laying flat under mine, his arms spread apart over his head.

I slightly pull out before thrusting in again, he moans out. His eyes rolling to the back of his head as he bites his bottom lip.

I rest my hands on his shoulders, watching as my erection slides in and out of his hole. my stomach turns with pleasure as I'm close to release, but I'll hold it. I quickly find my rythem again, slamming into him hard. Making sure I hit his prostate over and over again, his loud Mona's would be heard by everyone from both floors. But I don't care who heads, making me turned on more.

Our release both close to coming, I make sure he'll come first, maybe even get him to suck me off before I explode. "Fuck." I moan, closing my eyes.

"Yesyesyesyes..." I could hear Blake hiss, he was close and I made sure he would get it. I reached under his body, hand wrapping around his hard on. Making him moan as I started to pump him fast, his hips jerking with my hand, as I let him. I rest my hand, feeling him slips in and out of my hand, his hips jerk one last time before he cries out in pleasure. Coming in my hand hard.

Riding it out as I'm still inside him, I pull out, gripping his arm, making him take me in his mouth. As I hold onto his hair, thrusting my hips, mothfucking him before I freeze, releasing into his mouth. His eyes looked into mine. Making me moan louder.

"Fuck, yes.." I slip my hand out of his hair, pushing on his shoulder, he letd me go, spitting out my cum as it dribbles down his chin. "God you were good." I say, wiping the sweat off my forehead, he grabs a tissue from the bedside table, wiping his mouth. Giving me a smile he lays down, breathing hard.

"Mhm... I'm sorry, I should have done that in the car.. I just, I was jelouse. I'm sorry." He suddenly says, I look over to him, seeing that he was frowning with tears in his eyes. I quickly move to him, wrapping my arms around him, making him snuggle into my side.

"It's fine, don't worry." I say, taking my fingers through his hair as I scratch his scalp. He hummed as I do it. Five minutes later I pull away from him, making him groan.

"Noo, stay." He whined, giving me Buble eyes. I give him a smile.

"We're taking a shower. I don't think it would be good to sleep in such mess, and we have to clean the sheets too." He blushes getting out. We go to the bathroom. I turn on the shower waiting for it to get hot enough. As it get to the right temp I pull Blake in with me, the shower big enough for both of us.

We let the water wash over us, the warm water letting off the sweat and dried come. I grab the bottle of shampoo, sqiurting it into my palm, washing Blake's hair, thend ping the same with the conditioner.

"Let me do your hair too." Says Blake, giving me a smile, I let him to it aswell to me, his fingers feeling nice in my hair.

We finish out shower.... After another round. That little brats fault not mine.

Don't look at me like that.

I lay in my bed as Blake is basically on top of me, out legs tangled with one another's, he arms wrapped around my neck. And my arm slung over his waist, my face full of his soft hair that was just washed.

The smell of green apple sifting fr his hair. U let out a him, my eyes feeling droopy.

"Goodnight." I whisper. Hissing his head before falling asleep.

There you go, part two of chapter 15! hope you guys liked it. 😏😩 Honestly? It's probably alot better then the rest of the smut I have written. But anyway, there y'all are. Leave me alone.

Also guys, 😭 there's only a few chapters left before this finishes! 🧍🏻‍♀️😭😔

But! I'm going to make an extra chapter book for this one. It's not a sequel, just a few extras. So when I'm done with this, give me some ideas. I have 1 already. But anyway, thank for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!