chapter 15

Sorry for the long wait 🧍🏻‍♀️ I'm not proud of myself in any way.

Also a few days ago I found this emoji and I just want an explanation for it... 🫄 ? And for what.

Like... I'm confused af, 🫠🤨 eh?? What the fawk- 😃🧍🏻‍♀️

Anygays, you probably don't care. So here's your chapter you've been patiently waiting for ♥️ have a good read my loves.

This is why I hate myself. Because I can't seem to say something I want to say and in the end I just spill out the words that I'm trying to hold back on.

Isn't that just the best? Now I have to go to a skatepark today, and I really don't want to. And I could make up an excuse, but it probably wouldn't work.

So I guess I'll just have to go. Fucking hell.

°_°_°_°

"Hey!" Shouted a voice from ahead of me, I raise my head to see the group from school I have been hanging out with recently. Giving them a small smile I make my way over to them, giving kile a bro hug and the girls a fist bump.

"Sup." I reply before sitting in the vacant spot next to Riley. Her braided hair falling over her shoulder lazily as she turnes her head to me.

"How are you?" She asks me, finally sitting with her legs each side of the bench seat. I copy her position resting me elbow on the cold metal. I shrug slightly looking away.

"Could be better." I say, giving everyone a smile. She only rolls her eyes at me before pulling out her phone. She looks through it for a while before turning the screen to me, I look at the photo and instantly blush.

It was a photo of me and sir kissing on the first day of school. Who took that!? Omg-

"Mhm." She nods, looking at my face. She gives me a simpathy smile before turning off her phone. "Enough of that, let's skate." She jumps up from her spot before grabbing her skateboard as the others follow. I just sit on my seat watching them do tricks that make me cringe.

How do they not break bones doing this? I could never.

It was really interesting to watch them do all these cool - but dangerous - tricks. Sometimes these get close enough to one another and fist pump then go back to what they were doing.

"Let's see how you do Neil. Have a go!" Riley skated up to Mez stopping Infront of my body. I looked 7p at her with a seriouse face, not today babe.

"No-" she pulled me up before I could finish, slapping her bored into my stomach. Making me groan in pain.

"Ouch." I mutter, as she pulled me up to everyone else who was watching us, she stopped me and took the skateboard sitting in Infront of me. I looked at everyone with a questioning look. "What am I supposed to do?" I also them. They look at one another with the same look. That won't be good.

°_°_°_°

I was right, that look wasn't good. I almost died out there, I kept falling off and falling into my butt, sometimes I landed on my stomach with wasn't good. And somehow, I ended up breaking my finger. Witch, hurt like a fucking bitch but I'm all good now.

But sitting in the hospital hours after getting it all plastered up, was the worst. It was so cold in there and I didn't have a jumper, and everyone else was sure not gonna let me use theirs just so they'd end up cold.

Finally, the doors slid open and Harvey cam in with Blake. U gave them a smile as soon as Blake saw me, he ran over to me. He picked me up giving me a huge hug.