chapter 13

Hey

It's my birthday in 14 days, I'm super exited!! Anyway, sorry for the late update. Ik I said it would be up yesterday, but, honestly? I didn't have motivation to write anything. But here it is! Hope you like it...

This is shit.

Literally, who thought that this was a good idea? Definately not me.

Take me home, please.

But seriously... Help.

Here I am, with Arlo, sitting at the table, with everyone staring at us like we ran over their dog, (obviously not) not that we have one... Do we?

Sorry, off topic. I'm high. Fuck.

Maybe that's why it looks like we're being interviewed right now.. huh.

"Neil." I sighed, looking over at sir.

"Sí? ¿Qué quieres?" I ask. My eyes were droopy, I'm tired... Maybe if I just rest my head for a while, maybe, just maybe, I'll co-operate. Hmm?

"Neil... Really? Are you trying to make it worse?" Asked sir, he looks ready to do something to us. I don't know what he's on. I'm not doing anything, am I? No. I'm not, stop bugging me!

"What about... это глупо и ты это знаешь! а? No?" I ask, I could see the irritation in most of their eyes, two of them were trying to hold in their laughs.

"Arlo? You got anything to say about this?" That stopped his snickering. Serves you right bitch.

"No." He said, straight faced, not blinking. His eyes flickered over to me and a small twitch of the corners of his mouth were seen.

'dont' I mouthed to him, trying to hide my laugh, but he could see it and we were both shaking trying to not laugh. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath and looked over at sir.

"You know what we talked about last time. Do you want to get punished again?" He asked us, his face showed no emotions. And I really wanted to leave.

Everyone looked at us, they all seemed like they had no idea what to think about the situation.

Neither did I.

I sighed, again, and looked right at sir, in the eyes; "'course not, why would I sir?" I asked.

He looked ready to put me in my place.

"Obviously not. Right, go to your room, seperate rooms, and sit on your bed facing the wall. No moving, and no talking. It may seem childish, but it's good enough for now. Go." He pointed to the stairs and we got up.

We walked to the stairs, and once we were far away we burst into a fit of laughter, holding our stomachs. Arlo, fell too the floor. And rolled around laughing his ass off, as I was holding onto the wall.

"Holy shit." I gasped for air, breaking out laughing, again.

"Come on, we gotta get to our rooms. Get up." I pulled Arlo up by his arm, and walked to his room. I put him there and went to my room. "Stay." I pointed at the door, like he was a dog.

Arlo nodded and walked into his room, I opened my door and walked in shutting it, I fell I to my bed, exhausted.

I must of fallen asleep because I was been woken up with someone shaking me. I groaned and rolled over, grabbing a pillow and shoving it over my head.

"Piss. Off." I muttered.

The pillow was yanked from my grasp before I could say anything I was being pulled my leg and fell to the floor with a thud and groan. "Up." I layed there, trying to process everything that just happened in the matter of 5 seconds.