chapter 16

Lmao sm1 drew a dick on the parking sign lolol.

Thank you all for the reads ♥️ second update in a row, that hasn't been almost 2 weeks lol. This is a small apology for the slow ass updating I have been doing lately.

Forgive my tardiness <33

Onwards my lovely readers ✨✨

"Some hot piece of ass right there." I heard someone say as I walk pass them on the street, I look to see a group of boys sitting on one of those single seats, some standing behind it while three sat down. I looked away, unamused by their comment.

What do you think is going to happen by saying dumb shit like that? Stupid fucks.

"Oi! Where you heading sweet cheeks?" One other said, I informed the comment, even as I heard them walking up behind me. "C'mon, let me show you a good time." He said, trying to sound seductive but managing to sound like a whale.

Their hand lands on my shoulder, spinning me around to face them. I don't show any emotion as I stare at their face. He's grinning like the Cheshire cat making it look like his cheeks will split open.

"Let me take you back to mine. Eh?" He gets pulling me along but I don't move an inch... Maybe that's an understatement seeming like I stumble a step before I'm standing still. His eyes narrow at me before he tries to grab a fist full of my hair.

My arm reaches out before he can get close enough, snagging his wrist in a tight grip, looking bored I swipe my left leg around, hitting the back of his shin, making him fall to his knees. "Fuck-" I twist his arm, making it bend behind his back beofre snapping his wrist. He screams out in pain. Good.

My foot still on the back of his calf, I apply pressure slightly. "Stop! Stop, ow that hurts!" He shouts. Grimincing in pain.

I let go of his broken wrist, making him clutch it to his chest, looking up at me with tears in his eyes. "Still want to take me with you?" I ask innocently.

He shakes his head giving me a death glare, I shrug my shoulders before walking off.

Honestly, I hate people.

An arm aligns around my shoulder as I smell the familiar smell, I look up with a grin seeing Cole there. "Hello beautiful." He whispers, giving me a kiss of my forehead.

My stomach ruptures with butterflys making me giggle- no, laugh. I don't giggle. Shut up.

He laughs at me before we walk into a small shop that is smelled with tasty scents. His hand wrapping with mine. Pulling me along the isle with different candles and scent sticks.

"How was your day?" I ask, interested in what he did today. He hums in thought. Tapping his cheek with his finger.

"Not much, just some work. Slow day, as usual on a normal Sunday." He says, stopping Infront of some small candles. Looking over the leaves, I almost laugh at what they are called.

One is 'hot and heavy' and some other is 'slow burn' what? Some random ass names I swear.

"Yes." I head Cole whisper, I look at the candle he's holding, reading the lable. It's called 'your sweet spot' interesting name. I give him a confused look and he blushes lightly. "Uhm.. don't worry about it." He says, taking me along to the scent sticks.

I take in all the smells as he grabs a few different ones. A purple, green and red one.

'lover' is the purple one 'sour treats' is the green and the red one is called 'super burn' I like the names. Super interesting, as he finds the right amount he wants he takes us to the counter paying for them.