🌸 chap 2 /[revamp]\ 🌸

Small warning for ED, just thoughts of what he feels.

(I have been diagnosed with an ed. and this is sometimes the thoughts I get so please don't point anything out and say stupid stuff like 'thats not an eating disorder. What the hell are you on about.. blah blah blah' you get what I mean)

Please be respectful of what you say :)

Hey... New revamp, so just a disclaimer I won't have the 'character cast' of who's who. I don't mind what they look like to you or me. That's not my decision to make.

Anyway, I hope you like this remodeled version of the chapter, it's also the slightest bit longer (including the a/n) lol...

Okay, enjoy!!

√\√\√\√\√\

The car ride was long and boring and I was starting to get irritated, my face was pulsing in pain and the bruise on my face was pretty big and ugly. I feel like when I get there, they're going to all points and stare.

Wishful thinking probably wasn't going to get me far, but I had hoped for something that would at least come out good in the whole... 'helping' for gay people.

The car started to slow about half an hour later and looked out the window to see a nice big house In front of me.

There was a tall man standing at the door with another boy next to him, I could feel my breath stop as I looked at them. They were so nice looking.

I almost fall out of the car as the door is forcefully ripped open to see the driver waiting for me to exit, I shakily get out and stand there awkwardly.

My heart is beating fast as both the people start walking towards me, the shorter male has a big smile on his face and the other male has a smaller one.

"Hello! I'm Blake, it's nice to meet you. What's your name?" Said Blake, he had the nicest smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Uh.. my name's Neil. N-nice to meet you too." I say shyly, his smile somehow gets bigger as he looks at me intensely. His deep blue eyes twinkled like he'd seen the most awesome thing in the world.

And I'd be more than happy to be the reason for it, to be able to see it more often.

Before my mind could conjure more un-pure thoughts, a deep voice breaks me out of my mind.

"Blake." I hear the deep voice of the other man, his voice was a warning tone and made Blake blush lightly and look away.

"Nice to meet you Neil, I'm tye, but you can call me what you'd like too." He smiles at me and I nod.

The driver comes up to us and puts down my suitcase, and tye hands him some money, before he gets into the car and drives off, leaving me here.

My eyes wander the grounds around me, I could see beautiful flowers and other things spring from the garden, the air felt fresh on my heated face.

Tye grabs one of my bags as Blake grabs the other and he points his head towards the house, to show me to follow.

And I comply, not wanting to stay out here. As we reached the door I could hear muffled voices from the inside of the house, and tye sighs.

"Just a small warning Neil... The boys here are a bit excited to see you, so be warned when we come in. Someone might be shouting at us." I nod as he opens the door, and the voices become louder.

"TYE! THIS BITCH IS TAKING MY FUCKING FOOD" I slightly flinch at the loud voice from inside, and Blake saw and gave me a comforting smile. Tye sighs again and walks in a bit more before coming to a stop in front of another boy.