chapter 9

Y'all 🙂 I drew that 😫✋ it's good isn't it? Idc if you think not. It is and I am happy with it.

Anyway, wanna know what's not cool? Having Carona. Yah 😃✋ I do... imagine that. Arghhhhhh

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated for 6 days 🧍🏻‍♀️ kinda embarrassing ngl. Hope you enjoy this... 🤜👶. Not me punching the baby, no. Unless...?

I woke up in a warm bed, I snuggled into the warmth and sighed. My arms wrapped around my pi- wait, this isn't a pillow. I opened my eyes and squinted at the thing in my arms, it was a person.

I looked up and saw a face, looking right back at me. I blinked a few times untill I noticed it was sir, he had a light smile on his face and I shyly smiled back. "Good morning Neil. Good sleep?" He asked in his deep voice.

I groaned and nodded, still too sleepy to answer verbally. He laughed and tightened his arms around me.

I gave a sigh and closed my eyes again trying to go back to sleep. It was to early right now

I heard a nock on the door and it open.

"Good morning sir. I just came by to ask you if I could go out today?" Someone asked, I couldn't see who it was but I didn't care. I just wanted to sleep.

Sir moved around a bit, arms still wrapped around me. "Yea, sure. Just take-"

"Take someone older with me, yes I know." I could practically feel the eye roll.

I felt sir hum in agreement. His arms slightly tightening around me.

I felt safe in his arms, and I liked it here. The whole place. It felt so nice to be surrounded by a bunch of people who cared about me, and I felt content with them.

I hear the person leaving the room not beofre I heard a quiet 'morning Neil.' I just grunted and sighed. I didn't want to leave the bed but I felt sirs arms fall off me and him getting off the bed, I cracked my eye open and watched his bare back. His muscles moving, his tan skin was just perfect.

I could just watch him all day and that would just be my entertainment for hours.

He was just perfect.

"Neil, c'mon, you have to get up and get ready for breakfast. I need to get to my work today, I haven't been there for a week and I'm behind on paperwork and stuff. Get up." I didn't realise I was in thought before he was talking to me.

I groaned and sat up, rubbing my tired eyes that felt heavy. He laughed at me and put on a button up shirt, he must of changed pants because he was wearing a late of business pants and socks.

I hoped out of bed, still in his shirt and boxers standing at the edge of his bed. Still openly staring at sir.

I knew he knew I was watching from the look he gave me.

He was putting on his tie that he couldn't tie and I wanted to laugh at him but I refrained from doing so. I just sighed when he filed it off and walked to him, pulling it around his neck, pulling him down a bit and doing the tie for him.

I have him a bright smile, patting his chest. "Thanks." He said.

I just nodded and walked away, knowing I had to get ready for breakfast. I walked too my room and locked the door, I rubbed my eyes and went to my closet and grabbed a late of pants and a band tshirt.

It was getting cold so I decided to grab a black longsleeve to go under my tshirt, and a black beanie.

I went to the bathroom to have a shower and wake myself up a bit more, it was still to early but oh well. I just wanted to sleep and forget everything right now.