epilogue

I don't want pity. It was his fault anyway. It... Why is it always the people I love?

I cant ever trust them. They all end up the same, they lie, they do stuff that I don't want. They leave me to people. They think I need help, they cheat.. everyone is the fucking same and it hurts. It hurts so fucking bad, but I can never do anything.

The feeling of it makes me break everytime, the amount of times I thought I had their love it shatters and falls to pieces. Leaving me heartbroken, the throbbing pain makes it all so much worse and I can't take it anymore.

It's useless now, these feelings make it hard to feel. I don't... I can't, I-i.. I just .... Can't anymore.

WHY AREN'T THEY SAVING ME!? IM FALLING APART HERE AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE. Please, I just need someone there for me.

I need their love and time. Just give me a little bit of time.

Just a bit? Please?

Something for me to hold onto while I fall into the deep end. Your hand, arm, wrist... Leg. Anything I can grip at so I'm saved from the pits if fire.

Keep me alive, or I'll be gone before you know it. It's your fault anyway.

You didn't save me. Your the reason I'm gone.

You fucked up, and now I can't be saved. You lost me to your own selfish needs. FUCKING BASTERD!

why don't you love me the way I love you?

Can't you see I'm forgotten? That I lost it along time ago?

Forget it, why did you even take the time out of your day just to lose me? Can't you see,, that now you've done it.

Give up. It's lost, your lost, I'm lost, were all lost. Now we can't go back to the surface.

Your greedy, all if you. Shut up, I can't hear you, why do you keep telling me words that are falling apart? They float on the top, I can't reach now. Stop it. You forgot, you didn't stop it. You lost me. And now I'm lost for good.

I hate you. Why didn't you at least try?

Fuck you. This wouldn't if been a problem if you shut up and began looking. It was under you nose the whole time, yet, you didn't try.

Go fuck yourself. It's why I'm gone.

Your, the problem. Take it back! I don't want to hear it! Go away! Shut up! I hate you! Fuck you! You dead to me! Your useless! Your the one who forgot!

Why are you crying? Didn't I tell you?

Why are you trying to save me? It's long gone now, darling.

Why are you sad? Don't you remember? I thought I told you...

What a waste.

See, if you just stood up and looked. I could be here, next to  your warm body and you hummed some stupid song. But I'm not. And now can't you see!

I'm. Long. Gone. Baby

It's a lost cause.

AAAANND DONE BABY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!!

It was such a wonderfully time writing this, and you all have just made me so happy with the amount if love I got from it
I love you ♥️🤗💕💕 Your all the fucking best <33
I'm just over the top that I actually finished my first ever book, in this platform. Haf it since the start of last year, and here I am. Finished with a book!! It took em ages to actually be able to finished such a wonderful book. It's was just heartwarming with all the love I got from you all. I'm ever do greatfull that you took your time out of your day just to read this book! I am so in love with the characters.

You and me. Forever!

Thank you once again for this..

Lots of love, kisses and warm hugs sent your way from your author, larissa!!!!

Bye bye! Don't forget to follow me 💕🤗