Chapter 45 - F*ck label

-

"5 minutes, Rei. I'm still down." I groaned.

I feel so exhausted and sleepy. I wanna cuddle my bed all day.

She continued shaking my shoulder, which made me open my tortured eyes, "You're 5 minutes is up, Louise. Pang limang 5 hirit na 'yan."

Guess how we ended up in the same bed last night. Drained.

I groaned, "Last pweaseee."

She pulled me from my shoulder, nakadapa kasi ako habang nakadukdok sa unan, "No more last, Louise. You have to make sinangag pa!" She impatiently hissed.

I used force to flip my body. She looked startled as I faced her grumpy face, but to add more spice, I pulled her into my body. She gasped, "Oh god, Louise!"

Since last night, she started calling me Louise, which I find more sexy. I like my name when it comes to her velvet lips.

I chuckled at the crook of her neck. Heavenly father, she smells so good, "5 minutes, Rei."

She pushed my shoulder trying to pull away, "Stop with your morning pervertness." then smacked my shoulder.

I grin, watching her tomato face, "That's what you got for leaving it hanging last night."

She frowned averting her gaze, "It's not my fault you chose to be with that guy over your friend!"

I stifled my smile when she emphasized the word friend, "I didn't, you're the one who walked out."

She glared at me, "Shut up, let me go! Hinahanap na tayo nila Ate Dalli."

I pulled her by her waist as she attempted to move, "How about spending the day with me, Anno? They can live without us for a day."

Her eyes were contemplating, "They're waiting." She mumbled.

I peck her forehead, "Alright, I'll just take a quick shower. Mind if you join me, hmm?"

She rolled her eyes bago siya hayaang umalis sa ibabaw ko, "In your face. I'll wait you outside."

Napahagalpak ako sa tawa nang makalabas siya ng room. Nothing special happened last night. After Thery and I had a small talk, we went straight to their suite. Actually, I just followed her because nga nagwalk out siya while I was talking with Thery. But as we arrived at their suite, the door was locked and she didn't have a spare key card. She tried calling our friends, but they were all kicking their ass at the avenue, so she ended up staying with me the whole night.

But we didn't sleep right away. Anno instantly turned into this small, little kid. She challenged me to play mind and board games, in which I never won a game. I'm physically and mentally tired for real. Dagdag pa na nakailang hulog ako sa kama dahil ayaw niya akong katabi.

Napakasarap lang ng sipa ni Anno. Masyadong powerful.

I quickly took a shower before storming out of the penthouse when I realized she hadn't waited for me. I laid my back on the elevator as I reminisced about the night with Anno last night.

I chuckled.

"T?"

He smile sweetly, "Fancy seeing you here, bud."

I looked at Anno besides me, "You too, Thery. Btw, this is Max my friend. Max, this is Theron Henry also a friend of mine."

Thery offers his hand to Anno with a meaningful smile on me. I grin, "Nice to meet you, Max."

Anno returned accepting his hand, "I can say the same, Henry."

He faced me, "The last time I checked on you was when we were bar hopping."