Chapter 31 - Fallacy

-

"Mommy!"

I flickered my eyes to confirm if I'm seeing right. After two three times of denying the truth Anno was actually standing in front of me now. She's carrying my son like they knew each other for long time. Gosh, Am I really seeing this moment?

She looks like my son's future mommy!

Shar, maharot ako masyado sa part na 'yon.

"Anno, what are you doing here?" I nervously asked habang kinukuha si Arki sakanya.

She's wearing a goddess dress for pete's sake. Ang sexy niya tignan mga mameh! Bakit hindi niya sinabing pupunta siya dito? Alam niya namang friends kami ni Uncle. She's just staring at me blankly that made me feel conscious about myself then she glanced at my son to me then to my son again.

She cleared her throat, "I-I was invited, all SSC officers."

How adorable she stuttered. I nodded, bakit ko nga ba 'di naisip 'yon malamang invited sila, "Are you...um with Miss Serrano?" I hesitantly asked.

I don't want her to think that I still have a things with her cousin because I didn't. I mean yea, she's pretty and one of a kind but she didn't make me feel what Anno made me feel, and that was the difference. Just the thought of being involved with the two of them makes me feel so horrible and complicated. It was also one of the reason why I was holding back with Anno. They are family and I don't want them to put in an awkward situation.

"Yes, she's with Kuya Ian." She plainly said.

I can see she's battling with her mind by the way she looked at me and Arki. I sighed as I took my courage to speak, "He's my son."

She doesn't seem shocked or bothered, but more on confused. I bet she didn't believe what I said. Who would be, right? I'm only 20 years old and still on my college.

Arki spokes, "Mommy, are you okay?"

I turned my eyes on him then smiled sweetly, "Yes, baby. Where have you been? Your Kuya T was looking for you."

He giggled, "We were playing hide 'n seek, Mommy. But Kuya T can't find me and I was looking for you po."

I kissed his forehead, "You made me worried, love. Don't do that again, okay? You can play, but not alone."

Medyo humupa na ang kaba sa dibdib ko dahil yakap ko na ang anak ko. Sobra akong kinabahan kanina balak balak ko talagang sapakin si Thery 'pag nawala niya ang anak ko.

He nodded then whispered, "Mommy, I want to introduce you my Ate Max."

My eyes widened as I looked at Anno na nanonood pala samin, "Is she your Ate Max baby?" I asked.

He giggled, "Yes, Mommy. She said po she will help me find you and she's pretty, Mommy."

Mas lalong nanlaki ang mata ko, first time niyang mag compliment ng ibang tao. They had just met for the past few minutes, but they seemed to vibe like they'd been friends for a long time.

Mukhang gusto rin siya ng anak ko dahil hindi siya naiilang or nadidisgustuhan kay Anno. Minsan lang 'to mangyare at kay Anno pa talaga.

I couldn't wish for more tanggap na ng anak ko si Anno as her second mommy!

Char.

Rei's POV

I was stupefied while watching Dane with her son. My mind can't process the fact that she had a son. I mean, how does it even possible? She's 20 and single and...lesbian. The longer I watch them talking like a mother and son the more I realized the resembles of her features to her son. That kid was like her replica a boy and young version of her.