4 - His Hotel

I awkwardly laughed off his comment and took another sip from my drink. We stayed silent, just watching one another, to other people it would look like we're idiots, I'd think we were idiots but for some reason it felt right. There was definitely a growing tension between us, the longer we stayed silent the stronger the feeling became.

"Come back to my hotel with me."He said abruptly.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I said playfully.

He smirked, "whatever one you prefer, amore" he said, his amazing Italian accent really coming through.

I looked around for the others but they were no where to be seen. I was kind of planning on one of them being my escape route but it was looking like they'd all left.

"Trying to figure out what way we can get out and back to my hotel quickest are you?" He said cockily, having seen my eyes darting about the club.

"No I'm figuring out escape routes actually." I said with a laugh.

He put his hand on his chest and playfully gasped, "And why would you want to escape me". He said looking me dead in the eye.

I know I had said I was going back to Chloe's but this guy was making me really tempted right now. It was just one night, I wouldn't see him again anyway so why not. God why am I convincing myself, he is really good looking though maybe the most handsome man I've ever seen. My face must have faltered a little because he took it as his way in.

He moved his tanned hand to my face and slowly brushed his finger tips along my cheek. His fingers trailed down to my lips and they lingered there.

"Come back to my hotel mi amore" He said again, more convincingly.

————————————————————————
Before I knew it we were in the back of a taxi on the way to his hotel. I was literally going against every 'stranger danger' rule my primary teacher had taught me but then I remembered what the alcohol was telling me. You only live once.

The taxi worker couldn't drive quick enough as we let our hands roam each other as we kissed. I felt a bit bad for the guy driving, it must be awkward for him but just as I thought that the handsome Italian stranger put his hand up my thigh and inside my dress.

I gasped as his fingers moved slowly towards the seam of my thong, I'm so glad I put on a nice set tonight. Our kiss got deeper the closer he got to my pants, I could feel myself getting wet at the sight of the massive erection sticking through his suit trousers.

He drew back the fabric of my pink lace thong and started rubbing my clit in circular motions causing me to let out a small moan. He stopped abruptly and I looked at him with an annoyed
look - did this guy really think he could edge me?

Suddenly one of his fingers thrust inside me causing me to moan again, he had a smug look on his face and I was about to say something about it when he added a second finger to shut me up.

It ended up doing the opposite of shutting me up when he started moving his two fingers in and out, causing me to let out whimpers and more moans. God why did this guy have such an effect on me.

I started unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his trousers, the man looked at me intently as I did, studying my every move. Once I had got the buttons undone he yanked his suit trousers down to his ankles and pulled down his boxers with it.

He was huge. I was figuring out how all of him was going to fit in me and the guy sensed it when he said,

"It'll fit amore, don't worry about it" His accent making me want him now.

I gave a small nod and he started kissing me again, more softly this time as he slowly put himself into me an inch or two at a time. When he was fully inside me our kiss got more passionate, we were both hungry for more as he started thrusting in and out.

His pace quickened and I could feel my legs starting to shake. My release was coming and by the looks of him, the man's was coming to. As if on que we both came at the same time, panting heavily onto each others shoulders. We stayed like that for a moment, catching our breaths.

Suddenly the sound of someone clearing their throat startled me and I realised we were still in the taxi. Oh my god I just had sex in a taxi! I could feel myself going red as a rolled off the Italian stranger and put my underwear on while straightening my dress out as he pulled up his suit trousers.

"That will be £39.70 sir" The driver said to him.

The man took his wallet out of the inside of his blazer and gave the man two £50 notes.

"Keep the change" He said while opening his door.

I was in a bit of shock, not at the fact we just had sex in a taxi anymore but at the fact that he just gave away two £50 notes like it was a 10p coin and basically tipped £60. I mean yes I felt bad for making the driver listen to our ... activities, but £60 is half of my weekly wages and he would have still been leaving a tip by just giving the driver one £50 note.

"Are you coming then" He man said, motioning for me to come out his door.

I scooted over the leather seats of the taxi and stepped out into the cool night air. He took my hand as we walked up the steps of the hotel he was staying at.

The hotel was massive with goodness knows how many floors. There was fountains outside and a gold sign saying 'Benford Hotel'. It looked like a Scottish version of the Plaza, I could barely take it all in.

We walked into the reception, the main entrance doors being held open for us by posh looking doormen dressed in red uniforms. I was admiring the interior of the lobby when the man's phone rang, I really had to get his name.

He took his phone out of his pocket and his facial expression immediately hardened.

"I have to take this call but here." he said giving me his room key.
"It's on the 8th floor, you need to scan this in the elevator to access the room" he said pointing to the elevator while he answered the call.

I walked across the large lobby to the elevator and stepped inside, scanning the card on the digital screen next to the variety of different buttons inside. The lift doors shut and all I could think about was how fancy this all is. I mean this is the type of hotel you would see a Kardashian staying in, so how was this random Italian guy tipping multiple £50's and staying in luxury hotels.

Before I knew it the doors were open again but this time revealing the most beautiful suite I think I'd ever seen, that's right it wasn't a room this could be an apartment.

When I first walked out I was already in the fully white living room with not a stain in sight amongst the white pillows and white fluffy rug. To my left was what looked like a king size marbled bathroom and to my right was what I assumed was the bedroom.

I didn't want to intrude so I walked over and sat on one of the pure white sofas. As I looked around the room I suddenly realised I had no clue what I was doing. After that a train of realisation came flooding through my mind ;

I've got school tomorrow, how am I getting back to Chloe's, if I stay over here how am I getting to school in the morning, how am I getting my uniform, what if my mum checks her phone and sees my location. So many what ifs and how's.

After what felt like hours but was only 30 minutes the lift dinged and I looked up as the Italian guy came into the suite. He scanned the room and when he saw me he said something I didn't see coming. He actually shouted something I didn't see coming.

"GET THE HELL OUT!"