- I'm sorry...

- This is worst than hiding that from you. I can't have Dagon back, but you can have Miya, and Alec deserves a chance, my friend doesn't... Maybe he tried to protect you both...

Magnus wanted to leave but Dae grabbed his wrist.

- Look, it's okay if you don't want to talk with Alec, if you hate him, or you don't want to see him... But Miya is more important now. And without you and Alec... I can't do anything. You want to save your sister, don't you?

- Let's see if I can do something with your rune.

Daemon smiled, nodded, and followed Magnus. When he entered the door, Alec got up and approached them... 

- Stop there. *said Magnus*. I'm not back to talk with you, not now.

Alec's heart skipped a beat, but he knew Magnus needs time.

- Let's see if I can do something... Can I?*asked Magnus slowly taking Daemon's hand*

° Miya is getting more and more tired.
There appeared a little boy and he just looked at her without saying a word.

- H..hei, sweety. Ca...can you help me??. *she tried to say*.

The boy just looks at her.

- Why are you here? He used...you..?

His small body was covered with scars.

- Are you a little warlock? Or? ...
I'm a warlock too ... A demon warlock... I can help you...but please... *Miya started to feel dizzy..*
I can't show my mark. *looking tired at her cuffs*.

The boy walks slowly toward her. Somehow he trusts her.

- Please, help me..and after that, I can help you too. Hmm?... You can take these handcuffs off?.. Come on... If Alastor will be back, he can kill us...

For the first time, she was scared... For her life, for Magnus's life, for Daemon.

- I want to go back to my brother...please.

After a long pause, the boy goes close to Miya. He tried to destroy the cuffs, but he was not strong enough for this.

- I can teach you something... But you have to listen carefully... Okay?

The boy nodded and listen.

° - I can't, Magnus... It's not working... I can't track her.

- What else we can do? *asked Alec, but Magnus didn't say a word*. How do you feel?*looking at Daemon*

- I'm okay. *Daemon replies*. I guess.

Magnus stopped when Daemon's phone started to ring.

- Yes, Mazikeen. Did you find something??

- Yes. I have an address. Someone told me that Alastor can hide there. I'm not 100% sure, but we can try.

- We? No, Maze, you did enough.

- Come on... I won't let you alone in this. I can...

- Go back to Hell, please. I have Alec and Magnus here. Send me the address. Thank you...

And he ended the call.

- We have something...

Daemon shows them the address.

- I know where this is. *said Magnus*.

- Then let's go. But first...you two. Talk. Now! Not tomorrow, Magnus.

- But Miya...

- Stop. Now. *and he left to the kitchen, letting Malec alone*

- Talk. *said Magnus without looking at Alec*

- Magnus I...wanted to tell you... But I couldn't... I thought she is dead but when I saw her... I didn't know how to do that...

- You couldn't say anything? Why???

- I don't know... Maybe I was afraid...

- Afraid? Of what, Alexander?

- Of losing you... Asmodeus threatened you both..you would have gone after her and I...

- We went through a lot together...even worse...*Magnus shout*
This is not something you can hide from me! What if she dies?! What if I can't see her anymore? Now you should be afraid of me hating you!! Or that you will lose me...

- I will...lose you...?*Alec asked scared*

Magnus realize what he said and took a deep breath.

- I don't want to say again something that I will regret. Let's save her first and after that...we will talk about this.

- Done??*asked Daemon coming with three cups.*

- Not yet. Coffee?

- Yes. We need strength and energy. *and Daemon handed the cups*. 

- Is she alive...?*asked Magnus looking at his coffee*

- Of course, she is. I can feel that. Besides she is stronger... I'm sorry, Magnus. It wasn't in my...

- I know... Can I ask you something...personal?

- Sure. *taking a sip from the cup*

- Have you slept together?.

Daemon started to cough.

- What?? No...no we didn't...

- Magnus, they can do whatever they want, they are adults.*said Alec looking at the window*

But Magnus didn't talk with him. He just rolled his eyes.