"Ahem!I'm-I'm fine...I'm fine."Russia replied with a crooked smile.

"I don't know what to think of that. What about you?"Phil said."Do you know what Nekomi meant?"

No doubt in Russia's mind,Philip knows that he understands what Nekomi told him. His heart started to beat faster,and he felt his hand sweat a little,but kept calm.

"I don't know."he managed to utter.

"She said she had this feeling that's never wrong."Philip shared."It's seems too good to be true."

"You know...She may be right."Russia pointed out."It may be just a feeling,but you should be more careful. I...I don't want you to get hurt."

The atmosphere turned gloomy after that. No reply came to save it,and no reply was said. Philip and Russia sat in silence.

Russia shook his head and chuckled softly. He stood up and offered a hand towards Philip.

"You said you needed a distraction. Right?"Russia said."Why don't we go out?"

Philip reluctantly nodded. A small smile spread across his face as he walked with Russia to the park. A memory flashed by.

"Remember the Halloween Festival?"Russia whispered.

"Yeah...I remember when Indo and Mal got lost."Phil giggled quietly,but frowned to know that those moments have long passed.

"...Uh,hey!Wanna get ice cream?"Russia suggested,spotting an ice cream truck.

"Sure!I'm down for some dessert."Philip nodded,and he began to walk towards the vehicle.

"Wait. Have you eaten lunch yet?"

"Uh,nooo?"

"Let's eat lunch first then."

"Whaaaaat?"

"Haha!Come on. I won't let you eat dessert before lunch."

Russia dragged a sulking Filipino to a diner. That's when they met someone there that they haven't seen in a while.

When the two finally found a table and sat down,Russia couldn't help but blush faintly. It seemed like a date,and the Pinoy didn't seem to mind. Russia smiled a little.

"Phiiiliiiiip!"

The familiar voice of a little boy echoed around the place,but no one minded. The restaurant was loud enough anyways,and this person wasn't the only one shouting.

"Danny!"Philip laughed as he hugged the approaching boy.

"Philip!Woah!You're taaaaall!"Danny exclaimed."Ooh!Ooh!Russiaaaaa!"

"Hello again,Danny."Russia greeted,patting the child."You've gotten taller now,haven't you?"

"Mhm!Papa and mama said it's because I'm becoming a big boy."Daniel proclaimed,puffing out his chest proudly.

"It's good to see you again,Dan!"Phil exclaimed,squeezing Daniel into a tight hug.

"Mmh!Phiiil!I'm a big boy now. I don't need hugs."Danny protested,but the Filipino didn't let go.

Russia smiled softly. He gave Philip a pat on the head. They looked like a family. For a moment,Russia imagined having a family in the future.

But he shook his head. He's getting ahead of himself,and he isn't even dating Phil.

"Who are you here with?"Philip asked.

"With big sister Lily!"Danny replied happily.

Russia almost choked on air when he heard that. At that moment,a pretty girl walked up to their table.