Omega 2

Not a continuation

3rd pov

There are several classes set up so that everyone knows what they should avoid doing so they don't offend someone else without meaning to. Beta's are well known being the most common, but if you happen to make a wrong move towards one of their friends - regardless of their second gender - they will absolutely force you into a sort of trance - for Alphas it's called Under (it underwhelms their senses) and for Omegas it's Over(it overstimulates their senses) - that has them regretting everything and having to be put in a familiar room for at least a week. Alphas are pretty well known for the way they act during around pack, but if you manage to anger one (by attacking their pack or friends/family) there is very little reason for anyone to think they'll see you outside of a hospital any time soon.

However, it's the Omegas you really have to watch out for. They're the least well known one because the things they do once angered mean very few people have ever lived after witnessing it. The only thing most of the ones who managed to say anything - they died right after from extensive wounds, blood loss or mysteriously died before leaving the hospital - agreed on are this : never anger an Omega and if you do, just accept it because they will hunt you to the ends of the earth. Too bad that most people thought they were exaggerating. Alphas are the ones that get watched, though Betas are watched closer for safety reasons. No one pays much attention to Omegas, not deeming them a threat even if they do get angered. 

The E class have always been careful around all their classmates, regardless of gender, because none of them particularly care about the second gender. They acknowledge it and use whatever benefits it happens to give them, but otherwise they just see it as something other assholes who are too stupid to understand evolution use in order to make themselves feel more important. The other classes follow the old ways, with Omegas treated the worst and Alphas as the all knowing, arrogant bastards that they are, but everyone dumps on E class because they're considered less than dirt, so no matter their second gender they're all worthless. 

Oh, if only they had remembered the warning they'd been given by their parents, at least the smart ones : Never anger an Omega unless you wish to see Hell, and if you do it by accident, you had better bow and apologize immediately in the hopes they forgive your offense. For E class, they're pretty evenly divided... sorta. 

The Alphas are : Karasuma, Okajima, Okano, Kanzaki, Sugaya, Chiba, Hazama, Fuwa, Mimura, Yada, Itona, Kataoka, and Kurahashi. 

The Betas are : Terasaka, Bitch-sensei, Okuda, Nagisa, Nakamura, Hayami, Hara, Maehara, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Kimura, and Kayano.

The known Omegas are : Isogai, Sugino, Korosensei and Takebayashi. 

No one is quite sure what Karma is since he wears scent muffing clothes and Ritsu is a computer no matter how much they think of her as human, so she doesn't have a second gender, though they all agree she would be an Alpha if she were one.  It's more or less even, and even if it weren't that way, they all still would've been fine with it, because they care more for the person than for their gender. None of them have an issue following Isogai as class leader, and they would all follow the direction of pretty much anyone in class. though a vote - taken in secret - showed that most wanted either Isogai or Karma to do the leading, since they've got the best tactical minds. 

(The class has no way of knowing that Karma does not chose his clothes. His parents have cameras to make sure he wears them, they give him enough money for meals but nothing more and they refuse to buy him any other clothes, so despite the fact he wants to let his scent out and maybe finally join the class pack, his family are yet again hindering him, the bastards. With their expectations and constant pressure... you're a disappointment, useless, you're a disgrace, what good is a child that can't pass school? A 98? You were not studying enough! Go study, I don't want to see your face tonight! Maybe we should've gone with abortion. No, we'll make him useful yet, dear.)