Forced

3rd pov

Now listen close. Karma had not wanted to be an assassin, still does not want to be one. He had not signed on for assassin as a job, but he was born into it rather unfortunately and so he must be one. His mother, a rather annoying woman with grey eyes and red hair, is the leader of some assassin group that's known to be elites, while his father, a strict man with green eyes and silver hair, had been a mob and assassin, leading part of the underworld in crime before meeting his mother.

They found each other, tried to kill each other a couple of times and then decided to marry and have a kid. They never left the assassin business and had no need to try to, no assassin or opponent would be stupid enough to target two of the most infamous assassins around. His mother - Aka the Numb Immobilizer - and his father - Aka the Cycle Ender - formed a gang of assassins, so to speak, when they got married and as soon as they're precious son - Karma - was old enough, they started to train him.

They no longer gave him love, or touch, or anything he needed, instead making him work and fight and bleed and even cry in order to get it, the way an assassin would just to make sure he'll be a good one. They use punishment if he does not do well, starving him and leaving him out to get heat stroke. Systematically breaking ribs that will heal with no real damage but will hurt like hell. Snapping his fingers and then fixing them with no care for if they're scarred, simply caring they're straight so he can still use them.

They had tormented Karma for years, but at the age of 8,  they had left, and started going on jobs again, leaving him as the commander in charge of their assassins they had left behind some of them, though most went with them. The gang - aptly named Endless Agony - had been rather quiet in the underworld since he took over, something he knows his parents will get suspicious of soon, but he can't be bothered to care.

Not when he's finally found a place where he can be himself and friends - actual friends - who are similar to him and don't look at him like he's a freak. He has people he cares about now, and who care about him and he refuses to give them up in any way. They are his to protect and to teach, though he does his much more subtly than the teachers, since no one knows he's an assassin professionally. Of course, he hides quite a lot of his training and most of his knowledge for their sake, so they don't feel outdone by a fellow classmate - Nagisa has nothing on him, though he's certainly starting to scratch the top of the ocean - and so he goes about his life as if everything were normal.

He notices the changes immediately when he wakes up. His senses are screaming at him and he moves, getting ready for school and slipping in some of his more useful items, as well as all his stuff on Korosensei and leaves, knowing the way his bag bulges will get some attention from his classmates but also knowing he'll have to explain and that frightens him in a way few things but his parents can do. He takes a few deep breaths before he enters the old building, the smell calming him further and the distant noise of his classmates a natural relaxant - or as close to relaxed as he can get, with over 24 years of assassination beat and forced into him, cause while his parents certainly left while he was 8, they continued to train him, sending him material or a work out and expecting him to have it finished by the time they return.

The class goes normal and nothing seems off... to the other students. Karma had noticed the presences standing outside the window for the last 2 hours and is completely tense, something only the teachers notice and give him looks for. Lunch comes and they all split up. However, before any of them can leave the room itself, 2 people enter the room. They appear somewhat normal at first glance - two parents, a red head and a silverette - but there's something that has the entire class projecting such unease that Koro-sensei, Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei all come to check on them - the kids have never felt this unnerved and whatever has them like this is obviously dangerous - and stop once they enter the room to find two unauthorized people in the building.