Prologue : Over 20 years ago

" MICHAEL, there is no escape ! " said Evan ( Gregory ), after bring brought to life and setting the pizzeria. " There is a escape route, it the window. " said Michael, while they ran through the fire. The fire consumed everything in it path including they're father, William Afton.

" Means we can get out of here " said Evan ( Gregory ), as they made they're to the window. " Maybe, but I want you to have this first " said Michael as he pulled a photo and a necklace with a ring on it. " I want to have this, Evan. It's a photo of my daughter and this necklace will always reminds you of me " said Michael, put the necklace on Evan, and put the photo of his daughters in Evan's pocket. " What's name of your daughters " asks Evan, " They're name is Vanessa and Vanny " said Michael. Then, Michael pushed Evan out the window. " MICHAEL " shouts Evan, and as he landed on the hard ground. Evan got up and shouts " MICHAEL, MICHAEL, PLEASE COME BACK " as he choked on his tears.

" EVAN " yelled two figures, it was Charlie and Cassidy in they're animatronics turned into they're humans forms. " What happened and where's Michael ?" asked Cassidy " H-he's gone, he pushed me out i-in o-order t-t-to p-protect me from the fire " said Evan. " So, he's gone now" said Cassidy " What are we going to do, now. With Michael gone, how will defeat Afton, now ". Evan had his knee to his chest and he's sob. 

" It's all my fault ! " cried Evan, continue sobbing, then Charlie started comforting Evan, " It's okay. It's not your fault, we will find a way to stop your Father if he ever come back " said Charlie, then she hug Evan. Cassidy decide to join the hug, too. " So what are we going to do, now " said Cassidy and Charlie in unison, to Evan like he was they're leader, " Well, we need to change our names, first. Then, find safe place to stay next. After that, we plan to stop my Father's followers and supporters, who want to continue his work " explained Evan. " Good plan " said Charlie and Cassidy as they got up, then Henry came from parking lot. " There you are, you three " said Henry.

Henry walked up to the three kids, and said " We need to get out of here, before William come back. He will not stop until he get hands on Evan. So, LET'S GO ! " They went to the car and drove away from the burning pizzeria.

Over the pass two decades, Henry died of old age. Cassidy change her name to Carly rose, Charlie change her name to Charlotte Emily, which was her first but kept her last name. And for Evan, he change his name to his middle, Gregory Afton-Rose or Gregory A-Rose. They managed to save most of the followers and supporters of William Afton. But they have one more to save it was Vanessa. When they, first found out she a follower, they very shocked. They had one job from Michael, protect his daughter from Gregory's ( Evan ) and Michael's father. But they failed to protect her from William

They managed to find the location, she work out. It was a three-story high mall called " Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. When, they had a plan to stop and Vanessa. But something went wrong with the plan, it turned out Vanny ( Vanessa ) had been under William's control for more than 4 years already ! And the only way to save her is to find the three " Princess Quests " game, if they find all 3. They can save her, but it turn out, it will take 3 years to save Vanessa from William's control.

But after 1 year, Gregory meet this animatronic named Glamrock Bonnie. But they had one golden rule, when saving the follower of William, is DON'T TRUST ANIMATRONICS. But Gregory did it anyway. Also, it seem they can trust him, and 3 and Bonnie became very close friends. And became a spy for the three. Until, they found out Bonnie went decommissioned after 6 months for being they're friend and being found out by Vanny. Vanny found out Bonnie was a spy for Charlie, Evan and Cassidy. She set a trap for Bonnie and that was the end of GlamRock Bonnie. The three decide not to make friends with no more animatronics ever again after what happened with GlamRock Bonnie.

Until now.

(A/N : Wow, I'm quite surprise. I made this far. Welp, I hope you like the rest of my Story )