EPILOGUE

Quick note- one of the reader asked me to write an epilogue so I'm sorry for disturbing y'all :,) since I wanted to clear up everything here you go♡

M/N POV

"Are you happy now?"

"What?"

"You killed your family such a disappointment..."

"I n-never killed anyone...."

"M/n?"

"Yes you did"

"No!"

"M/n?!"

"I never killed anyone!"

"M/n wake up!"

I felt a light weight of blanket on around my lap. I was sweating and breathing heavily, another nightmare?
I looked up and saw Emma with an worried expression on her face. "Are you ok?" She asked as she wipes my sweat "yeah.." I leaned in on her touch "i don't know who are these people on my dream a man says that I killed my family? I never had had family beside y'all" I sighed and looked at Emma who was quiet why does she have a worried face all of a sudden?

"It's nothing m/n it's a normal nightmare I'll talk with the others and help you alright let's go and have breakfast everyone are waiting for us" she smiled and kissed me as I returned the kiss back "sure, what about our children? " i asked "We've sent them to their respective schools" "I see I'll be right back"

Its been 3 years since I got married to 24 guys and 4 girls we all are in a polyamory relationship and we all live together in a mansion I really love them as they helped me they said after I got into an accident I kinda lost my memories and they revealed that they were my lovers.  I gave them a chance and they proved their love and care for me, at first it was hard to get along with others as they constantly fight with each other but now everything is neutral we are a happy family living together.

After doing my morning routines I stepped downstairs to find the girls happily cooking I smiled and waved at them "Good morning everyone" I said as everyone looked at me with a blush coated on their cheeks
"Ah good morning darling" izana said smiling as he took a sip from his tea "M/n sit with us!" Baji said grinning at me "no he will sit beside me!" Koko said scoffing soon in no time their argument turned into an fight as I sweatdrop I walked Towards them patted their heads which surprisingly calmed them down "Don't fight in the morning alright, I'll sit between you both ok?" I said as they hugged me "I love you so much m/n!" They both said in sync as I chuckled hugging them back.

"Mikey are you going on your business trip with takemichi again?" I asked while taking a bite from my pancake "yeah..izana and senju is going with us too" he answered as I frowned they are always busy with their trips but it's ok they are hardworking people who earn money by themselves even tho they never told me what they do for their living they just told me that they do some business.

"Will you miss us?" Takemichi asked while smiling "of course yes michi y'all always busy with your business only me yuzuha, hina and Emma stays with our children all alone I want y'all to spend time with us too..." I pouted as baji patted my thigh "Don't worry m/n be a good boy and when we are back we might give you a good reward" baji whispered as I blushed "u-uh ok..." I looked down as baji kissed my cheek not noticing the others were jealous.
"Baji move it it's my turn now" koko said pulling me for a hug "huh? Hey he's mine!" "Huh?! Did you forget about the sharing is caring moto?!"

"Oh boy not again..." Rindou said as he rolled his eyes "can you guys stop for a second? We all are trying to eat!" Senju exclaimed as she slams the table making them quiet "if you both don't stop I'll kill you with my own hands ill forget that you're my allies got it?" She glared at them making them nodding in fear I chuckled "Calm down senju it's ok" I waved her as she blushes "Whatever"

.
.
.

"So you're getting nightmares? Huh?" Draken asked as I nodded "yes a man comes into my dreams and says that I killed them even tho I never met them in real life" I replied as everyone looked at each other "Don't worry they're nobody to you m/n we are your only family we'll take care of you ok" draken smiled as he pats my head "thank you draken" I smiled and hugged him sleeping on his chest.

"We love you m/n we have done many things to find you back and I'm happy that we are living together even if you don't know about our dirty secrets we don't care you are ours and forever ours" Mikey mumbled as he crawled towards us and leaned down for a kiss. He started off gently but slowly deepen the kiss. "Mikey you know that we all are here" draken mumbled as he witnesses our makeout I pulled away and blushed not noticing mikey who was disappointed a bit "sorry draken" I said wiping the extra saliva drooling down. "Damn that was hot" Ran said smirking as I blushed again "stop with your teasing..." I said

"Enough of jokes we have to look for m/n's nightmare alright? We can't let him. Remember about his past" Takemichi mumbled which I didn't listened properly I looked at him with confusion "pardon?" "Oh I said that we have to take care of that nightmare of your" he replied with a small smile "oh I get it"

"It's time to leave guys.." Kisaki said lazily as he stood up the other guys stood up as well "Well then girls take care of m/n alright? If something happens call us" Izana said as the girls nodded "be obedient to your king and this king might reward his queen" Izana said as he kissed me "Don't worry I won't make any mistake which will disappoint you." I said as I hugged all of them saying goodbye to them.

"We love you m/n"

I really loved them, a life without them isn't a life I want to be in. This is my perfect life and I wouldn't want to be in other way. Even tho i don't remember my past I'm happy in the present day I'll stay with them until I die.

The end
Thanks for reading!
_______________________________________