CHAPTER-51

NO ONE POV

"Don't be depressed sis, you don't have to take his words deeply. He just wanted me to join his stupid business" you said, trying to comfort your twin who is hurt. Her insecurities were coming back again, she did admired you but she was jealous of you as well. You were perfect in everything while she was not. She thought that maybe her dad was right M/n is a better twin.

M/n felt guilty when he saw his twin this heartbroken. You sighed and stood up Mira looked at your figure with a confused face. You stretched your arms and looked at her with a grin "We are going outside!" You exclaimed Mira looked away completely ignoring you. You pressed your lips inwards and hums. You grabbed her hand and dragged her with you "Hey! What are you doing!?" She yelled trying to get out from your grasp "shush shush, let's just go" you said as she gave up tthere's no point of arguing. "At least tell me where are we going?" Mira asked as she wore the helmet. You smiled "Our favorite place" Mira's eyes widen a bit but gave a quick small smile. "Are you ready?" You asked as she hums you nodded.

You both reached the destination. You parked your motorbike taking off the helmet. Mira headed straight towards the hill. It was a nice green hill with colourful flowers all around. This was your and Mira's Favourite destination, you both found this place when you were younger. Sometimes when you feel lonely or stressed out you go to the hill, lay down and listen music while watching the birds passing by, the insects roaming around and the beautiful sky. The warm breeze and the fragrance of flowers made you relaxed.

Mira sat down as she hugged her knees and hide her face between her knees. You walked towards her making a crunch sound that the grass makes by your steps,you sat beside her as the winds blows swaying your locks gently.
"I love this silence" you looked at her with gloomy eyes "yeah" you responded enjoying the view with your twin.

"Hey..." Mira murmured "was he right?" You stared at her letting out a annoyed sigh you laid back on the grass "No dumbass, why do you think he was right?" You said while closing your eyes. "It's because, I think he was right...
You are perfect in everything as everyone admire you and I'm the opposite one. Beside you're the one who always protected me and I do nothing. This sucks...you know it's silly to say but I'm jealous of you m/n and I don't wanna lose you." She whimpered
"I'm sorry....that you had to suffer all alone but you're perfect you know without you I'm incomplete you're the only the one who I care besides mom. So Mira don't leave me alone ok?" You said "thank you....don't worry I won't leave you" Mira gave a genuine smile.

"From now on we'll work together" you said while reaching a small flower plucking it "we don't need that stupid old man's money We'll show him that we both can live happily without him" you played around the flower touching each of the petals. "We will make mom proud, we'll stay each others back forever." You said as you tugged Mira's locks and put the flower. "Yes we will!" She exclaimed you were happy she's back again.

.
.
.

TIMESKIP

*snap* *snap*

The DSLR clicked capturing the picture of the Eiffel tower. Keeping the camera down revealing an E/c orbs. You looked at the picture you just clicked smiling as you were satisfied with the photograph.

It's been Ten years, you're 27 now, your haircut is short now it's no longer long like Eren's haircut. you're also a traveller who travels around the world. you chose a simple life, in ten years you found your passion in photography and research.

"Excuse me handsome! Can you take a picture of us?" A group of girls asked you in French.

"Oh? Sure ladies" you answered in French with a smile. The girls blushes and poses for you.

*snap* *snap*

"There how does it look?" You asked the females as they squeals.

"Omg you're so good in this!"

"Can we take this picture? Handsome"

"Aaaa you're so talented!"

You blushed with the compliments "T-Thank you ladies and sure you can take these pictures" you smiled

.
.
.

After coming back to the hotel you plopped on your bed and rested your chin between the pillow. Not even a second your phone rings. "Urgh I don't wanna move my hand.." you sighed and accepted the phone call.

"Hm? Hello?"

"M/n!!!!"

It was your twin 'oh no she will rant again...' you rolled your eyes and spoke

"What? You know I just came back to the hotel"

"Come on it's only afternoon there. I just came back from my work too, so I decided to call you!"

"Mhm..." you said thinking that how can someone be so energetic "How's your cafe going?" You asked while rubbing your eyes.

"It's going great! The workers are hardworking and kind so it's not a big problem. Btw How's your travelling going on? You're in France right?"

"Yea...it was my last day, tomorrow I'll be taking a flight"

"Oh? Now where you'll be travelling?"

"Nah, I'm coming home I want a small break"

"W-wait really?! Omgg!!! It's been a year since I saw you! Can't wait to see you kyaa!!"

"Stop squealing like a pig you're hurting my ears" you groaned

"Shut up Dimwit! Go! Pack your things and also bring some chocolates for me I love Frances chocolates! Now, I'm gonna make my dinner bye bye!"

"Bye bye take care"

"You too safe travel"

You hummed and threw your phone away. Many things happened with you during past twenty years but now you have almost everything money, happiness and your twin support. You thought what if you stucked with those characters? Was it a really dream? Or they were real? Your head hurts when you thinked about them. There's no way they were real.

Or do they?

________________________________________

An- hushhshs also I uploaded a new book! if you like yandere sanzu then you will like it.

Hope you like this chapter See you in next chapter till then take care! Love from author chan ♡________________________________________

Love from author chan ♡
________________________________________