CHAPTER-14

This chapter will be quite long so relax and enjoy.

Warning- angst?

NO ONE POV

The day was here valhalla versus Toman.

You were locked up in mikey's home. You were planning to escape his house to save baji, you can't let him die. Emma was with hina gone for shopping perfect timing for you to escape.
You wore your uniform and remembered that you left your bike at home. You facepalm and ran, you stole the location from mikey's phone, you ran in a full speed you were lazy but you have an amazing stamina like you we're unstoppable.

You were close, you can hear the yelling and punching noises.

'I have to save them no matter what! Don't be late, Don't be late please!!'

You reached and panted gasping for air you looked and your eyes widen.

When kazutora was going to hit mikey.
You quickly ran and wanted to save mikey. You were so fast that no-one saw  who just ran beside them. You quickly climbed the abandoned cars and running towards mikey.

"Got you! Mikey!"

Kazutora swung his metal hex bar and it hits mikey's head or so he thought.

The metal hits your head.

Everything was in slow motion, your head hits the car surface and you we're immediately unconscious.

"Wait the fuck who is that guy?"

"If mikey doesn't get the hit then who?"

Mikey saw the blood on his face he didn't feel the pain and the blood it's not his..

It's your's

"N/n-chin?" He mumbled

"Who is that h/c on the floor? He got hit by kazutora?!"

Everyone stopped and looked at your unconscious body blood dripping from your head.

"Is that m/n-kun?"

"M/N-KUN!!!!!!!" Takemichi yelled your name

"M-m/n.." mitsuya said

"What the hell he is doing here!!!?? I told him to stay at home!!" Draken panicked

.
.
.

"Ne brother who is that guy who saved mikey?"

"Don't know let's just watch...we don't care about that guy."

.
.
.

"Kazutora.." mikey mumbled his locks covered his bloodless eyes.

"Why did you hit..m/n..?" Mikey said

"Hah? Not my fault, when he try to be a hero. I wanted to hit you but anyways."

Someone grabbed mikey from back and kazutora started hitting him.

"To become a hero..I will kill the enemy!" Kazutora said as he raised his weapon with a crazy look on his eyes.
He hits hard on mikey's head blood dropping from his forehead.

"To kill the enemy?" Mikey mumbled

"That's the reason?..you killed my brother and hit my m/n?!" Mikey glared kazutora his dark eyes were widen which made kazutora gasp in fear.