CHAPTER-46

Warning- small sickening scenes, blood.

NO ONE POV

The fight between two strong delinquents continued, the vice-captains were busy fighting other Tenjiku members. Meanwhile Chifuyu protected takemichi making a clear path for the faux blond who was searching for you.

'Where the hell they kept him?' Chifuyu cursed not noticing a figure coming towards him. "Chifuyu look out!!" Baji yelled as Chifuyu got back his senses, he glanced beside him and noticed the figure but too late before he can react he got punched by none other than mochizuki.  Takemichi stopped his track and turned back to help his fellow comrade.

"Our fight was incomplete back then" mochi smirked as he cracked his knuckles. Chifuyu stood up while glaring at his opponent.

"Takemichi you move forward, I'll beat his ass" Chifuyu spat, he was damn serious. Takemichi nodded and runs.

.
.
.

Your eyes fluttered signalling that you are finally gaining consciousness. A sudden throbbing pain hit your head. You hissed, ignoring the pain your main motive to run and hide from them.

A foul smell invaded your thoughts. you scrunched your nose, disgusted by the smell. Cursing when you couldn't cover your nose because of your hands tied up. From the corner of your eye you caught a dark figure on the floor. Slowly tilting your head to look at the figure.

Your abdomen twisted with the sickening scene, feeling nauseous as you immediately looked away from the horrified scene.

What did you saw that made you feel disgusted? Hana's dead body who was left rotten, her stomach was wide open her internal organs can can clearly seen. Her surrounding was almost stained with her blood, her organs were being eaten by ants and cockroaches.

Your bit your inner cheeks feeling guilt because of you she was torture to death. You started to sway your head around looking for a sharp object also  doing your best to ignore the dead body. Smiling a bit when you found a knife which was covered in blood. You shifted the chair closer to the knife but you loses balance, too late to react you tripped down on the floor with the chair. Fortunately you didn't hit your head, you sighed in relief as you started to drag your body and the chair you didn't care if blood sticking up on your clothes.

You stretched your tied legs closer to the knife and picked it up with the help of your toes tilting the knife carefully placing on the rope as you started move right leg slowly cutting the rope from your ankles.

After some minutes your hardwork pays off, your ankles were free but you had to face consequences while cutting the rope into half, you got some small but deep wounds and cuts on your ankles.

'Ignore the pain it's just a small cut' you breathed heavily. You carefully stood up as the chair clinged on your back with the help of ropes around your wrist. You sighed 'I've no idea how will I get these off of me....wait the only thing I can do is' you licked your lips taking long breath you started ripping off the ropes into half with your bare hands.
"Come on....come on!!" You closed your eyes putting your all strength and energy on your wrist.

You felt something warm liquid dripping down your palm the rope was painted with your blood feeling the burning sensation on your wrists. Tears welled up as you gritted your teeth in pain
'Lend me some strength...mom..' you closed your eyes and yelled "I won't fail..I won't!!" Eventually the rope starting to tear.

The rope was in the ground and covered in your blood. You smiled in victory, you successfully tear the rope into two.

Your legs were shaking as you walked slowly towards the old boxes searching for something. Picking a big curtain, you turned your head back and walked towards hana's body which is not recognisable anymore. You covered the body and prayed for her soul. "Sorry Tanaka-san because of me you were torture to death they'll get punished for what they did..rest in peace" you looked at her with guilt and sadness. You turned around and heard some noises assuming that Toman and Tenjiku are still fighting.

.
.
.

"Get up kisaki" Takemichi glared down at kisaki who freaked out. "There's no use making peace with you now"

"Why are you pushing me this far?" Kisaki questioned. Takemichi's eyes darken as he remembered your crying face while kisaki was fucking you in front of takemichi and Chifuyu. "You dared to rape m/n in front of me, how can a person like you make someone like draken a murderer?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kisaki stood up as he glares at takemichi.

Takemichi was silent for a mere second but soon run towards kisaki to punch him "oh!!" His fist was caught by izana.

"Don't interfere izana!" Takemichi gritted his teeth "move kisaki" izana smiled ignoring takemichi as kisaki backed away.

Izana's smile turned into a evil smirk "let me kill...everyone here" his looked at takemichi as his locks swayed. Everyone was silent when the bleach blond spoke.

Takemichi runs towards him while clenching his fist ready to punch izana
"I won't let you, You asshole!"

Izana easily dodged the punch and swayed his leg kicking takemichi on his face as he flew away. "Don't fuck around trash" izana grinned as he turned around to see takemichi who stood up again making the purple-eyed boy surprised "you kidnapped m/n...hurted your own sister, a fucker like you shouldn't be near m/n" Takemichi wiped the blood from his nose with his sleeve. His words triggered izana.

This time izana ran towards takemichi to punch him to death. Takemichi closed his eyes as he protected his face with his arms, he waited but nothing happened. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a glism of h/c hair.

Everyone gasped when they saw you who blocked izana's attack.

"M/n-kun" Takemichi mumbled as he looked at your state, your legs and hands were shaking blood stains covered your clothes and body.

"How the fuck He's here?" Kokonoi mumbled and inui gasped as he was worried.

Izana gasped when he saw deep cuts and wounds on your wrists as he panicked "what are you doing here you're not recovered yet my darling-"

"Shut your trap" you spoke coldly cutting him off.

"Takemichi...is Emma-chan..." you asked him not looking back "yea, thanks to you she's alive.." he replied

"Thank goodness" you smiled a bit, feeling glad nothing happened to her.

"M/n you shouldn't be here" izana spoke as your smile disappeared "you're disgusting" you mumbled loud enough to hear takemichi and izana.

"Huh?"

"I said you're disgusting and your members" you said as the Tenjiku members gasped

"We did this for you, why can't you understand-" izana walked towards you as he holded your hand carefully.

"Save it, I don't want to be friends with psychopaths who kill people for fun or your so called 'love'" you paused and removed his grip from you "you killed someone in front of me, torturing her and left her in the cold, you didn't even disposed her body"

You looked at sanzu with disgust "even hell can't accept people like you, I hate you all, disgusting pigs"

"M/n we know you're angry but you need rest now, you are in no state to fight anymore" akkun said

"Who said I'm gonna fight?" You looked at akkun making him confused
"I'm not a toman member anymore I quit" you stated as the members gasped

"Who gave you the permission to leave toman?"

________________________________________

An- ayeee I'm alive y'all 😔✋🏻
Thanks for 10k likes omg skkskskskskks I don't deserve this much love lmao 😭 but thank you everyone I hope this book is not boring or sum

I hope you like this chapter
See you in next chapter
Sayonara and take care
Love from author chan ♡
________________________________________