CHAPTER-45

Art not mine

WARNING- angst?

Info
Mother's name- Mikoto L/n
Twin sis name- Mira l/n

_________________________________________

NO ONE POV

"Wake up"

"Please wake up"

"Mira is waiting for you.."

"Come back"

"Please..."

'Who?..who is it?' You were so tired. you can't open your eyes only hearing muffled voice, feeling pain every inch of your body. You didn't want this, do you really deserve this?

'I wanna go home..please god save me..'

You felt a single drop on your lap someone was calling you the familiar voice made you tensed. Slowly opening your eyes, you saw a long h/c haired women with a white long skirt, her hair swayed. The surrounding was still blurry so you blinked multiple times to clear up the vision.

The blurry started to fade and you were able to see now. Your e/c met with the same e/c eyes. A sad smile on her beautiful face. Your lips parted when you recognised the women. Your eyes welled up with tears and your hands started shaking still in thought is this what you seeing is really true or it's just a hallucination?

A tear rolling down to your cheek the women saw this as she walked towards you to wipe those hot tears.
"Don't cry m/n" she said softly while wiping those tears with her sleeve.

When you saw her beautiful smile you tackle her for a hug "I missed you...mom" you muffled into her shoulder as you were trembling in happiness.

"There there..still a crybaby huh?" Mikoto chuckled while tapping your back to calm you down. "Am I dead? How can I see you?" You asked while sniffing. Your cheeks and eyes were puffy and red.

"No" she answered "you are not dead, I came here to wake you up. You are still in trouble how can I let my child fight alone." Mikoto looked down with gloomy face. "Huh?"

"The people you are associated with they are dangerous people. Leave this world, you belong to the world where your twin live." She said softly as she continued "you saw how they killed an innocent in front of you"

You looked down as your legs given up. Mikoto held you preventing you from falling. "Let's sit and talk"

You placed your head in her lap shirking your legs and body "what should I do mom? Where did I go wrong? Am I not a good kid?" Your body started trembling again as you gripped Mikoto's skirt tightly. The memory of your tragic past pictured in your mind.

Mikoto runs her finger between your hair as she kisses your forehead "no m/n don't think about the past anymore. You have a future my child..please I don't want to see my child suffer anymore. You deserve love m/n" She said while tears falling down. How can a mother see her child suffering alone?

You smelled her sweet scent as you burried your head deeper. "But..I broke the promise too, I hurted my friends and others" you mumbled referring the day the fight with valhalla as your grip tightened.