CHAPTER-34

NO ONE POV

"Hey! What are you doing?! Izana!" Kakucho yelled as he yanked backed izana's torso from the railing. Izana almost fell down on his butt.

"What the-" izana knits his eyebrows together in annoyance as he looked behind and saw his childhood friend Kakucho Hitto.

"Why did you do that?" Izana asked coldly, Kakucho sensed the anger in his voice.

"I-i thought you were gonna jump.." kakucho mumbled and looked down on the ground

"I won't die until I get my revenge. Anyways why are you here?" Izana asked as Kakucho sighed

"Someone wants to see you." Kakucho replied as izana raised his brow

"Who?"

"Kisaki tetta"

.
.
.

Meanwhile with takemichi

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Chifuyu asked laying on the cold grass with baji as takemichi was lost in his thoughts

"Wondering about what's gonna happen from now on?" Baji asked as takemichi nodded

"Taiju didn't die, the black dragons are in our command. Kisaki got thrown out of toman so m/n is safe from him. You don't have a mission here anymore. You're going back to future right?" Baji continues as takemichi nodded. Chifuyu stood up and looked at takemichi

"So this the goodbye huh?" Chifuyu said as he smiled sadly. Baji patted his back

"His home's 12 years in the future not in here with tachibana and the others where they are, 12 years from now." Baji said as takemichi looked back with tears.

"I...I...Thank you for everything you both! I couldn't have gone this far without you both. You both are my best friend!!" Takemichi yelled as they both laughed. Chifuyu runs for a hug baji followed him immediately and joined the group hug.

"See you again in 12 years!"

.
.
.

Takemichi was back in the future as he stood with a black suit wondering where he is. Checking out his phone to check the date and time. Takemichi sighed in relief that he's not in jail anymore so hina is still alive.

"Hanagaki-kun?" Someone called takemichi as he looked back and saw luna "it's been a long time."

"Eh? Who are you?" Takemichi mumbled
"Thank you very much for coming here during such a busy time." Luna bowed as takemichi was confused

Luna guided takemichi to a reception desk and told him to wait in a line.
Takemichi looked around as he knew that he's attending a funeral. He walked towards luna and mana.

"Thank you for coming....to my brother...my brother's.." mana words were broken as she started to crying.
Luna patted her back trying her best to not to cry.

'Brother? Wait a sec.. feels like i saw them before..' takemichi thought as luna guided him to enter.

Takemichi walked slowly but paused when "hang in there mana.." "sorry luna.." Takemichi's eyes widen when he heared those names

'Luna? Mana? Brother?' Takemichi quickly rushed inside as he gasp in shock

Mitsuya's cold body laying on the Coffin peacefully.

'It can't be, it can't be! There's no reason for Mitsuya-kun...to be dead!' Takemichi panted heavily as he saw mitsuya's dead body.

Takemichi got outside and ran. Tears welling up his blue eyes as he looked at his phone with the news about mitsuya's murder case, culprit still unknown.

He also searched about hinata on the website. Hina was killed in a car accident she died the same way again.

'Not a damn thing changed! What the hell is going on?!' Takemichi tripped as he angrily slamming his fist on the ground repeatedly.

"Damn it! Damn it! Where are you Chifuyu, baji-san!! Naoto!" Takemichi yelled and panted heavily. He looked down and saw a key.

.
.
.

Takemichi inserted the key on his old crappy apartment. He looked around and found the picture he took before coming back to future.

"So here you are.." naoto smiled sadly as he looked towards takemichi.
"I've been looking for you..my memories was over-written..which meant that you are back."

"Naoto what the hell happened??!!" Takemichi asked in frustration. Naoto looked down

"You've time leaped into the past multiple times...in your attempt to save my sister. This is the worst future that happened yet." Naoto said as he continued "of course my sister wasn't saved...and the chief members of toman have all been killed."

Takemichi gasped as his eyes widen
"Ken Ryuguji, stabbed. Chifuyu Matsuno and Baji Keisuke, shot to death. Hakkai Shiba, burned to death. Mitsuya Takashi, strangled. Kazutora Hanemiya and Haruki Hayashida too. Even kisaki is dead too."
Naoto paused as he looked at takemichi shocked face.

"L/n m/n is gone missing for a few months now." Naoto said

"Kisaki was killed too?....and m/n-kun gone missing again.." takemichi mumbled

"What about mikey-kun he got murdered too?" Takemichi asked as naoto sweats.

"Brace yourself for what you're about to hear.."

"Takemichi-kun..the criminal wanted for these serial murders...is Sano Manjiro!"

________________________________________

{An- hope you like this chapter not me writing a chapter at 2am 🕳👩‍🦯
See you in next chapter
Sayonara and take care
Love from author chan ♡}
________________________________________