CHAPTER-15

Warning- l/n m/n and angst?

M/N POV

When I saw those tears my mind was blank the rage that I kept for so many years is emerging.

I grabbed kazutora's wrist he looked up and he gasped. The blood dripping down from my forehead, soon I will go unconscious but i will help takemichi.
I won't let baji to be killed.

"The heck that h/c guy is doing?"

"Is he ok?"

"He is not moving..he's dead?"

"Oi! Useless punchbag  if you wanna fight then move your ass!"

That word...useless..keep echoing in my head, I can hear my dad's voice. Am I getting crazy? A tear welled from deep inside and coursed down my cheeks.
A single drop of my tears dropped on kazutora's wrist.

I'm sorry mom but I have to break that promise.. I WILL KILL EVERYONE.

NO ONE POV

You didn't moved a your grip getting tighter making kazutora yelped in pain.

"M/n-kun.." takemichi looked at your poor condition.

Your bangs hiding your face tears flowing down your cheeks. Body trembling with rage and fury.

You kicked kazutora's stomach so harshly that he flys away and hits the wall.
Everyone was shocked and quite. You walked slowly toward kazutora. Heavy footsteps of yours making everyone trembled in fear. You grabbed his neck and started choking him. He can see your wide eyes glowing you looked scary but kazutora blushed. Cuz you looked more attractive to him,his cheeks getting darker.

"Kazutora..you made a big mistake you know..how about I stab you right now..?" Your cold and deep voice making him crazy. You saw he was trembling but you didn't knew that he was trembling in excitement not in fear. You licked kazutora's cheeks your hot breath making him shiver more.
You can see that he's getting trouble in breathing. You heard some few footsteps behind you, the corner of your e/c eyes caught some valhalla members running towards you with their weapons.

"Die-!"

You released your hand from kazutora and kick that guy and he got knocked out immediately.

You tied up your hair now everyone can see your bloodied face and eyes.
Almost everyone gulped.

"Hanma! Send your members to fight me! Let's see how your team is..I will fight alone and no one will step between when I am doing my work!"
You exclaimed with a smirk.

Everyone gasped how can someone beat 300 people at once.

"Oi don't get too cheesy newbie!"

"You have a death wish!?"

The toman members shouting and telling you to stop. You raised your hand and looked at toman.

"I don't care if I die but if someone stop me today, even it's my own member gang I won't hesitate to kill."

Everyone stopped. You unlocked your buttons and removed your tight top.
Toman members who can see your back they gulped because of the scars on your back given by your father.

'This is bad if m/n-kun will continue like this he will definitely die' takemichi looked at you. He wanted to stop you but he can't.