CHAPTER-52

₳ ₮ⱤɄɆ Ɇ₦Đł₦₲

NO ONE POV

You were standing beside some passengers in the airport after spending time in France. You noted that people of France are sweet and welcoming, it was a good experience from the food to the tourist attractions everything was just so perfect. 'Maybe next time I should bring Mira too' you smiled 'I hope she don't eat all the chocolate all alone' you mentally laughed as you were leaving with the passengers.

You sat beside a lady as she send you a small smile which you returned. You unlocked your phone and looked through the news about your city. You were busy scrolling down until a headline caught your attention reading the news throughly, you gasped.

"L/n Hiashi got caught for selling illegal weapons after getting arrested the next morning he was found dead. Police reported that it was not a suicide"

You covered your mouth in shock as you read the whole article your father was brutally murdered? but by whom?

"Young man are you alright? Do you need help?" The lady asked showing her concern about you. You didn't answered her as you were in deep thought. Many questions flooded inside your brain

A sweat rolled down to your chin "young man?" The lady gently shaked your shoulders "uh-huh?" You quickly moved your head as she sweatdroped "A-Are you ok? You look pale and scared.." she asked, nodding you looked away and sighed "yeah..I'm ok, thank you" you said not looking at her.

You chose not to panic right now maybe your twin knows something about this? You covered yourself with a blanket to prevent getting a cold as you closed your eyes drifting off to sleep in the airplane.

.
.
.

Mira patiently waiting for her twin at the airport. She sighed and scrolled through her phone she looked up when she heard the crowd making small noises seeing the passengers are coming outside with their respective luggages. Corner of her lips tugged upwards as she saw you walking with your belongings. "M/n!!!!" She waved excitedly which grabbed your attention you smiled and walked towards her "you came back I'm so happy!!! I missed you!" She said hugging you tightly
"Mee too, I'm tired now let's go..."

.
.
.

"This is my cafe I opened it when you were gone leaving me alone" Mira said while fake sobbing "but hey in one year my business uplifted and my cafe is getting more attention!" She added putting her hand on her waist a proud look plastered on her face. "You told me this about twenty times now.." you rolled your eyes as you entered the cafe leaving your twin behind. Mira gasped "Oi! That's rude man!" She exclaimed and followed you.