CHAPTER-38

NO ONE POV

There you are attending a meeting of Tokyo manji gang. Mitsuya informed about the sudden attack from Tenjiku, you stood beside hakkai as draken was standing above ready to announce something.

"Yesterday our members were raided all over Tokyo by yokohama's Tenjiku!" Draken paused as everyone started discussing about 'Tenjiku' "Tenjiku is a gang that was formed recently, we have no clue how the gang is like. we are looking for any information about them from you all."

Baji stepped In front "the one who attacked us were called the mochizuki unit but I beat most of their asses!!" Baji smirked as Chifuyu sighed.

"Tenjiku also has the haitani brother who attacked me and m/n" mitsuya said as everyone gapsed.

Mikey stared at your with his cold eyes as you nervously hid behind hakkai
'What is he thinking? Scary...'

"The rest of the members were beaten by Madarame" mikey paused "I see..toman is getting crushed by the ghost of 9th generation black dragons..Tenjiku is full of "S62" generation huh..." mikey mumbled, he knew that this is something related to you as he clenched his fist he won't let them snatch you away from him.

"I don't give a shit we're getting beaten up. We are going to attack Yokohama next!" Mikey announced as you sighed. This is getting bad, how will you save toman? How will you stop tenjiku? Another thought crossed your mind what did the haitani's meant? Do they really wanted to take you?

"Toman will go to war with tenjiku!"
The crowd cheered

.
.
.

Takemichi time leaped again and met the Big Baddy Taiju. He wanted some information about izana and Tenjiku. Takemichi suspected that izana and kisaki are the one behind mikey's "dark impulsive".

Taiju informed that kisaki was still alive, it was his plan all along. After Sano Manjiro's death, izana and Kisaki are in the top now. When takemichi heared that kisaki was still alive he was in complete shock.

Now the adult takemichi and naoto are running for their lives. Why? Izana ordered the former loyal duo who worked under Taiju and Takemichi, Kokonoi and Inui to kill them because they are enemies of toman.

Takemichi stopped his track "Naoto! I think we should go back!" Takemichi exclaimed which made naoto stop too.

"Huh? Why?" He asked "I want to know more about the kanto incident" Takemichi said as he turned back and ran opposite direction.

"Takemichi" a voice called takemichi as he frozed, he turned around and saw kisaki with a gun pointing at him.
"Die" kisaki smirked as he fired but he missed the shot instead naoto is the one who took the gun shot, he saved his partner takemichi.

Naoto collapsed on the cold streets as takemichi panicked.

"Huh..what a drag..." kisaki sighed
"Oi oi oi..I should be the one who's supposed to kill tachibana naoto right kisaki?" The bleach blond haired male said as kisaki looked back with his sly smirk on his face. "Sorry but this fucker tried to protect takemichi."

Izana gritted his teeth as he walked and stand in front of takemichi who was in shock and fear.

"You guys killed my mikey" izana said as takemichi sweatdrops "Kakucho!" Izana called a certain man with curtain hairstyle who was also takemichi childhood friend.

"Kill him" izana ordered as Kakucho obeyed his king and pointed the gun at his old friend and pressed the gun trigger.

"How disappointing.." kisaki mocked before leaving them behind