CHAPTER-41

NO ONE POV

The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one in the price we pay to have had them in our lives.

Your body frozed up, pupils enlarged staring at the cold body in your shaky arms. Their cold blood stained your clothes the sudden guilt of losing attacked you. In the cold streets, you were holding Emma's dead body.

A scream echo's around the room. your eyes were wide open, hurriedly removing the blanket which was covering your sweaty body. You can hear you own heart beat which was beating fast. You looked around the room suspiciously and paranoid that the horror may have followed you here.

You realised it was just a bad dream..
Or was is it a reminder?

Getting up cautiously, shivering you rubbed your head and eyes trying to be fully awake. You slowly walked towards the bathroom looking at the mirror slowly, remembering the picture of dead Emma in your arms. Shaking your head Brushing it off as you washed your face trying to forget the horrible nightmare.

After a warm shower feeling a lot better than before, you started preparing breakfast for yourself.

*ding*

Your eyes trailed around following the sound, turning off the stove you slowly moved and grabbed the phone. You were startled for a sec but kept yourself cool.

Emma-chan🌸🥺

Good morning m/n-kun!
I was thinking um..to hangout with you today..it's ok if you are busy.

You :)

Good morning and
Sure I'd love to hangout.

Emma-chan 🌸🥺

Ok! Meet me up at my house.
See ya :D!

You :)

:D

Emma-chan🌸🥺

:3♡
Seen
Liked by you

You smiled softly keeping your phone down back on the table. The smile was gone as you stared at the phone.

"I've to save Emma-chan no matter what I won't let you win kisaki"

.
.
.

You were standing outside sano's house waiting for the blonde girl. The door opens, revealing Emma with her beautiful outfit.

 The door opens, revealing Emma with her beautiful outfit