CHAPTER-3

NO ONE POV

Now takemichi was in future,laying on his bed while naoto was doing his work
"Oh you are up" naoto said
"Ah..yes.."
"So what happened..any news?"
"Uhm...about...that" takemichi sweatdrop "you ruined my moment" he glared at naoto who looked confused
After telling what happened and how he came back from past.

"Hah?! Omfg..so you got no information?"
"But I met sano manjiro aka Mikey..and Ryuguji Ken aka draken"
"Ok I see.."
"I don't think that mikey-kun is behind all this he is a cheerful guy."
"Huh?what do you mean he killed my sister!"
Takemichi hums in reply as he remembered about you
"Naoto do you know l/n m/n?"
"Huh?no?"
"Oh I see.."

.
.
.

"Ahh naoto my room is kinda dirty.." takemichi said nervously as naoto nodded as takemichi opened the door and they both entered

"Oh my god.. it's so dirty!" Naoto pinched his nose and waved his hand to avoid dust.

"I told ya to prepare yourself!" Takemichi said as he looked at naoto with an irk mark on his forehead

Takemichi tried to find something and naoto was helping him.

"Ah..there it is" takemichi said as he hold out a small notebook with a 'secret' written on it.

"Woah how nostalgic! My memories of those times are rushing back!" Takemichi said as he sat on the floor,he finds out akkun's number and then began to call him.

.
.
.

The two male then stand in front of a building."do you think it's ok? I mean sendou is toman manager" naoto asked
"It's ok akkun is akkun" takemichi replied with a smile"even tho he sound older in the phone..but he's still the same as before"

"No,I'm concerned about you told him that we are looking for mikey he can kill us."

"Don't be an idiot let's go!!!"

Takemichi dragged naoto as they entered they were welcome by beautiful ladies,the manager insulted takemichi for his looks,after he was informed that he is akkun guest and a vip,he welcomed them with a smile, now takemichi and naoto was waiting for akkun,takemichi was trembling.

"Takemichi" a voice came takemichi quickly stands up

"Behind you" he turned around his eyes widen when he saw akkun,his appearance changed.

"You want to know about mikey right?..let's talk outside just the two of us..is that ok with you?" Akkun asked naoto as he nodded

Akkun was quiet happy when he saw his childhood friend they talked about there past self, akkun told takemichi that he tried to kill him by pushing him on the railway track takemichi was astonished his own best friend tried to kill him? Akkun told about kisaki who ruled toman now and draken shouldn't had died because of his death mikey changed. Takemichi argued with him and told him to quit toman but akkun was too scared of kisaki. Akkun stands on the Balustrade.

"What happened to m/n-kun?"

"Oh..I don't know...he is gone missing for 5 years now.."

"Takemichi..Good luck..please save everyone.."  akkun jumped off the cliff and died.

Takemichi cried his crying echoing everywhere, kisaki who watched this he smirked and left.

.
.
.
.

Takemichi was back in the past he was filled with determination he will save draken from dying.
He woke up only to saw a blonde girl in her underwear on top of him,he blushed and ran away.