Punishment

Aaradhya saw Prithviraj in police station. He hadn't come home from that day. She was feeling very weak so she waited for two days and then went to meet him.

"Saheb" She entered in her cabin. He was looking disastrous. He had dark circles around his eyes and he was looking tired.

Prithviraj looked at her "Thik ho tum ab?" He asked.

Aaradhya went ahead and sat down on chair "Haan.."

Prithviraj nodded "Good"

Why was he so casual with her? His casualness was eating her alive. She wanted him to scream at her. She wanted him to take out his anger and frustration on her.

"Please don't be like this" Aaradhya said "Say something"

"I don't want to say anything" Prithvi said "Ab kuch hai bhi nahi bolne ko.. I am suspended. For three months.. Order aa gaya hai.. Aaj last day hai mera" He told

Aaradhya felt tears scrolling down on her cheeks. She stood up and sat down near his feet"Please be mad at me. Aap mujhe kuch bolenge nahi toh main mar jaungi Saheb Please" she kept her head on his lap and caught his hand.

Prithviraj tried his best to send his tears back.

"Aap chillaiye, gussa kariye, kuch bhi kariye.. I deserve everything" Aaradhya said.

Prithviraj made her stand up and said "Ghar jao. Main aata hoo yaha se saman leke.. Kuch log ghar ka saman bhi pack karne aa rahe hai. We have to go back to Pune now.. Ab agar wapis service me le bhi liya toh yaha Gadchiroli me posting nahi denge"

"Aisa mat boliye.. Mama kuch karenge" Aaradhya said.

"Mama is resigning.. Most probably because of me.. He will never help us ever again"

Aaradhya felt her heart crushing into million pieces. This posting was his dream. It was his passion. Because of her mistake he was suspended. If she had listened to him and didn't went to dangerous village this wouldn't have happened. Because of her Prithviraj had to fire bullets and got suspended.

Prithviraj's dream was incomplete and may be was never going to complete!

****

A week later.

Abhimanyu was sitting in his house in Pune. He was looking at the people who were the reason behind his resignation as State's CM.

Sumedh, Swamini, Ridhi, Ruturaj, Amit, Purvi, Prithviraj and Aaradhya.. Except Ruturaj everyone else were somehow a reason behind this.

They all were standing in a line with there lashes glued to the ground.

"Kya bolu main.. Kya bolu tum sabko?" Abhimanyu sounded low.

Prithviraj was about to say something when Abhimanyu stopped him.

"Kaha tha tumse ki do hapte chup raho bas do hapte.. Utna nahi ho paya tumse?" Abhimanyu asked.

"They had Aaradhya.. As a hostage" Prithviraj said.

"Aaradhya.. Tumhe ghar se jabardasti leke gaye the wo log?" Abhimanyu asked.

Aaradhya was too scared to say anything but she managed to say no.

"Tum khud waha gayi thi yeh jante hue bhi ki waha khatra hai.. Prithviraj bhi udhar hi herogiri karne gaya.. Log mar gaye.. Prithviraj 3 mahine ke liye suspend ho gaya. Ab ek committee decide karegi ki wo sahi tha ya nahi aur mera usme kuch lena dena tha ya nahi.. Jabki main janta bhi nahi tha.. Mujhe picchdi jaat ki logoka vinashak bol rahe hai log.. " Abhimanyu was frustrated.