1. (Running)

Y/N POV:

Right now I was in my car returning home in my car with driver and some bodyguards behind from court. No, not because I got stuck in a case but because in a lawyer, Advocate Y/N. Korea's most popular and all-cases winning lawyer. It's not like I take a lot of money but I just stands with the truth. Life gave me this much experience to  recognise the person.

Right now it was approx. 10, I was so tired and just wanted to reach home. The moment my car stopped in front of my house I plopped down, thanked everyone and headed inside.

I just ate my dinner hastily as I didn't wanted to skip that and then finally plopped on the couch

I just ate my dinner hastily as I didn't wanted to skip that and then finally plopped on the couch. I turned on the TV, randomly checking some news channels to get to know about things going on.

 I turned on the TV, randomly checking some news channels to get to know about things going on

Jungkook's POV:

I was very tired, returning to home from my office. It was a walk distance to my car as it was parked in the basement. What shocked me was two people were trying to kill a man so I ran to them shouting. They ran from there but that man was still injured, he had a knife near his heart badly stabbed.

I went to take it out. I was trying to pick him up but what worst happened was he died, there, in my hands. Till the time I could call any ambulance or anything. Police came.

It panicked the hell out of me. First my hands were all in blood, second the murder weapon had my finger prints. I still tried to convince the officers that I/n not the one who did it but none was ready to listen to me. 

Also I recognized the commissioner, Mc Kenny. He was the brother of Mc Adams who was my business rival. Mc Kenny had personal issues with me as his brother's business went badly down, he got involved in drugs too. Once he came for my help but I denied as I didn't liked his attitude, business ideas and mindset.

Because of drug overdoes he got admitted in hospital and soon died. Mc Kenny thinks that I'm responsible for his death.

Right now I didn't see any option but to run or they'll shoot me right here. So, I did ran and the only place came to my mind was a lawyer's house. Only a good lawyer can save me. I hastily and shivering hopped into my car. Twisting and turning, I got out of the place and rushed my car.

 Twisting and turning, I got out of the place and rushed my car

My mind didn't worked at all. All I did was took out my phone and dialed the number of my personal lawyer. I was shocked that he denied to take a case. I felt like dying right now. I just wished with all my heart that someone save me.

Right at that moment I saw the mansion of Advocate Y/N. Did god really listened to me ?

Y/N POV:

I was bored watching news and didn't realized when I slept on the couch only, didn't even turned off the TV or lights. But sadly I was pulled out of my sleep slumber as the door bell rang. It didn't stopped at once but seemed like someone was panicked.

I got up rubbing my temples and went towards the door. The moment I opened it my mouth hung opened in shock. There stood Korea's top business man Mr. Jeon in front of my mansion covered in blood, gasping.

JK - Can we PLEASE talk..? I promise your time wouldn't be wasted.

I was shocked at his condition but still let him enter. I gave him some water and extra clothes of my brother as his was dirty. I put his clothes in evidence pouch and sealed it keeping it aside.

You - Speak.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's a short chapter guys.. but let me know if the plot is good or not.
Please please vote, share and follow me. I feel so bad seeing people reading but not following. I hope you all will understand. 🥺🥺
And as usual I love you all... 💜💜💜