Welcome Address

🥀🥀🥀

Hello dear readers *grins and waves*

First of all, I welcome you to Close Yet Apart, a book where a whole lot crazy yet *cough* amazing *cough* characters come to play. Thank you for choosing to read this amateurish story *smiles sheepishly and bows dramatically*

Second of all, how did you get to know about this book? How did you come across it? I'll really love to know. *curious expression*

Third of all, I just have to let you know that I am a bit crazy and I'll respond to all comments no matter how absurd. *does crazy expressions and laughs* I also have a tendency of acting like my characters when responding to comments. Beware! *laughs in a crazy way*

With all of that out of the way, let's get to business *serious expression*

🥀Here are some things to know

»1. None of the pictures in this novel is mine. I got the pictures from Google. I don't own any of them. But I take the credit for the collage for each character.

»2. This book is semi edited, therefore there may be grammatical errors. Feel free to point out grammatical errors you find so I can correct them.

»3. This book is not perfect. It doesn't depict a perfect life for people. It shows betrayal, racism, bullying and other not-so-perfect things that happen in people's lives. So if you're expecting a fairytale story then neh bye. *waves goodbye*

Oh, you're still here? *shocked expression* Alright then.

»4. I'm not perfect so I don't expect people to criticize me continuously. Sure, you can criticize me but please make it fair and not harsh. Not everyone can be the same and I can't have the same opinion as you every time so I'll permit fair criticism and judgement.

»5. Haters will be swept off *holds broom tightly* Do not disrespect fellow readers.

»6. I'm going to be doing a country shout-out at the author's note aspect of each chapter. I hope I can do a lot of shout-outs. You can also state your country in the comments.

»7. I get carried away and sidetracked some times but I'll keep it in check. I apologize in advance, though.

🥀🥀🥀

I do not allow my work to be used or adapted or translated in anyway without my permission. Do not plagiarize my work.

All rights reserved © 2023 _midewrites_

🥀🥀🥀

Started ~ June 1st, 2022
Completed ~ April 8th, 2023
Edited ~ August 3rd, 2023

🥀🥀🥀

I hope you guys will love this book.
Happy Reading!

With love,
Ayomide.