"You have the right to choose," she snuggles up closer to me, "Just glad it was me~" she gives me a coy smile along with a giggle.

"God you two are like newlyweds," Matty groans as Conrad finally comes back, siding next to Michelle who throws her arms around his middle.

"Sorry. Some reason there was a long ass queue just for pizza," I keep my gaze locked onto the fire, 

"But don't fear, I got everyone's orders in along with a few pizzas we can keep in the oven for breakfast."

Akali remarks, "A sure-fire way to have something wrong with your stomach the next morning."

Matty then states, "With all the sweetness I am missing out on I might as well have stomach problems."

I chuckle, "Could always try and pick up a girl, Conrad prides himself in being pretty good at those things."

Michelle nods instantly, smiling up at him, "My baby does!"

The corner of his mouth arches upwards slightly, "Don't compliment me so much, it might just inflate my ego to a point where you wouldn't even be able to bring me down a few notches."

"We should probably knock you down a few," I chuckle.

"Hush you," he shakes his head at me.

Michelle then asks, "What happened to your hand, Akali?"

I glance at her side, she doesn't bother hiding it as I would have done on instinct. She purses her lips. I could almost tell she was going to say something like scraping her hand against the wall when she tried to leave or something.

"Just a lil accident," or she just does that.

"Hopefully nothing too bad," Conrad remarks, knowing that she tends to hide things she doesn't want to talk about, "But considering we have you here, might as well see what we can learn from K/DA's newest ventures."

*** Akali POV ***

The conversation started to thin out, the fire has been reduced to embers and everyone was starting to get ready for bed. (Y/N) had to run around getting the bedding ready for everyone where Conrad could have at least helped.

Though he just wants to let me have a piece of his mind about something.

So just to play his silly little game, I am staying near the fire seated in one of the fold chairs till he decides to come to me. As the words leave my mind, the door slides open to reveal him walking to me with his hands in his pockets. He stops close to me with his gaze locked onto the embers.

"You look like you want to talk to me - I'd rather get it over and done with so skip past the small talk."

He glances at me, "What's your game, Akali? I know you got into a fight, Michelle can easily be fooled but just from the bruises on your knuckles and face alone gave it away... even if you can't see it in this lighting."

"What game?"

He gestures to the building, "With (Y/N). A few days ago he was certain you think nothing of him other than a friend and now you two are soul mates. What gives?"

"You are his friend and here you are fighting against it? I know there exists this thing bros before hoes but I won't take your friend from you. I came to him because I like him and he feels the same way. Is that enough for you?"

"I don't trust you."

"If I was here for the attention wouldn't I just have moved on to you? To someone that is so used to telling girls what they want to hear? That would further enforce how much of a bad person I am in your eyes."

"I don't think-"

"If you don't think so then why are we having this conversation?" I lift myself out of the chair, "I had one fight already and am not in the mood for another. Or does it bother you so much that he got with someone now you can't use him to boost your ego?"

"He is a brother to me. I care for him and I just want to make sure you aren't just another vixen waiting to crush his heart."

"I know a Vixen. Trust me, I am far from that," then stating one last time, "I care for him. Live with it, or don't. I don't care. As long as he feels the same way about me, I won't let you get in the way. I am not going to harm him."

Then with a frustrated chuckle, "Just use your head, will you? He is happy, I am happy. Now you come along and fuck it up?"

"Sorry but I just don't buy it. I'll try and-"

"I don't need favors from you, Conrad," shaking my head, I hover for a moment to see if he 

has anything else to say.

Then leaving him outside as I mutter to myself, "If that were true I wouldn't have gone through all this effort just for him. Asshole. Having to deal with two dickheads in a single day."