🫐back to school!!🫐

' Hello!! A good day! New start!! New friends! Today the description on opening to be one of the most popular Schools ever of district Msr. Blueberry academy! ' the television was "yeah sure shut the fuck up!" A almost orange hair girl said while with gum on his mouth "ugh! Yeah I know, is sooo annoying getting back to school!" The girl said talking on phone "yeah sure is ot" the other girl said.

Welcome to the academy!! This were famous got up, and every kid is good to be! "Hey ginger shit, you ready?" A red hair said "yeah! I can't wait! And Strawberry don't get nervous like last time your hijab" Ginger said "yeah... I know" she fixed it in a shy way

Gingerbrave (Ginger) pov.

Hello! My name is ginger, I'm a at least something good student on here, my grades are good- because I just started the year away from middle school- well I just have a 1 and almost two on here on high school just a sophomore, with my friends we do all together! Getting at some points into clubs.

"Hi guys!" A white hair boy said "hey wizz! Wassup?" Said ginger "oh great! The nerd is here the wizard" Chili said "shut up red ugly peppers" he said "s-shh! Here they come!" Strawberry said "wh-? Oh.. the perfect kids" Chili said annoyed.

And there's the honored students, the golden kids, or actually ancients since they're here forever since freshman.

Hollyberry🌺---> a good cheerleader and fighter student, she's a honored student since of her excellent grades and smartest besides her family being half rich, and a huge mommy for the boys that wants to get her,

The Golden Cheese 🧀 is been her nickname sine she won championship around all school districts!! A good sport girl, number one every sport and a good fighter too, and for the rumors l, and savage hoe, know as a fuck girl girl boss.

Dark Cacao 🖤 and good great student, he's a huge muscle person! Even with the smartest and hot boy on the building, literally every girl on school and boys wants to fuck him or being fuck by him, he does sports too and competition on fights and sword, a good proud son of the school, actually there's a good thing around of school I think- and it's that he's so hot, even a fuck boy... literally every girl that he choose, she came next morning so... horny... eww- even his cold all time expression is bad.

And... there's the softies of the school, the angels and cutie pies of the school... even myself want them to be my friends.

White Lily 🍃 she's shy, and a sweetheart, she's a bit scary when she gets angry and crazy, but pretty and kind, she's smart and leader of the garden club on the school, even a donator of poor people in here and collections to people in need and some of animals nature states, she is a good kind.

And here's the most divine face ever and most cute and innocent.

Pure Vanilla 🌼 he's good at everything!! Always A+ every 7 clases, he collaborated on any causes, he's a kind person, he's always there to help injured people, he does therapy with them, help especial kids classes, and heal and rescue animals, and donations as well.

Damn-- I wish our group could be as popular as them- but we're not "Ginger!! Stop staring at those plastics! Come on man!" Chili grab me by my sleeves and dragged me to class, I couldn't believe it, I was in class with one of those ancients, this should be interesting on White lily.

My friends and I spend a lot together... it wasn't that bad after all "hello students! Welcome back to school! I'm Ms. Latte, and I'll be your social study teacher! Today I won't give a assignment or homework, I just need you guys to just write this down on your journals and that's all for today, you all going to present yourself on those notes ok?" Ms. Latte said, and we all did, I write as fast as I could and finished on time, we alm introduce ourselves "glad to know everyone!! Now used this 36 minutes for free time" she said.

Everyone was happy, until on changing on classes "hello students... welcome back, to people that don't know, I'm Mr. Almond, I'll be your Math teacher, algebra, and Geometric Biology, so prepare your books on page 4" Mr. Almond said.

The whole classes was boring! But it was fun since Chili was making funny faces, and Strawberry was in panic about it. Yes- Mr. Almond was boring we ended up having homework on first day of school, can you believe that?.

Time goes by

"Finally lunch!!" Chili said "she was eating savagely "damn bitch- you eat like that?" Wizard said eating peaceful "yeah  and? You fuck like that?" Wizard immediately choked on his food and I help him "be nice ok?" I said "shut up nerd 2" she said and I sigh...

We got.into Mr. Espresso classes until the gym with Mr. Madeleine,  it was fun "hey! There would be some clubs if anyone wants to join? Who volunteer?" He said "We will! Like always" the Golden Cheese said and Dark cacao behind him "great!! The championship students!" Mr. Madeleine said, Chili got so angry and raised her hand "And I will to!!!" She said "good!! See you all after 1 week than, you can go" Mr. Madeleine said "hey! Good luck newbie" Golden cheese said and left with his friends "and I'll beat you!" She said we just got back to school and now this.

The classes were good until the end of the day, I walk towards the exit when I notice the fuck boy dragging someone? Idk, not my business actually, so I left "are you sure chili?" I said concerning "yeah I do! We'll be better than them!" She said, we laughed until get our separated ways, it was good together...

Hi!! Here's the high chocol AU yes! Bye!