Forty-Four (Smut)

Guided by him, you moved your head up and down.

Your tongue kept dancing around him, rubbing the sensitive spots and earning a few shivering gasps from him.

His hip twitched upwards, hitting the back of your throat. Struck by surprise, your eyes widened. A stifled sound escaped you, something between a gasp and the attempt not to throw up.

As he looked down on you through a lowered eyelid an amused smirk was visible on his face.

The fact that his size was a challenge for you made him feel some strange kind of satisfaction. He liked filling you up, making you gasp for air every now and then.

It gave him a sense of power over you, yet he wasn't turned off by this little play to be weak because he knew you were equal to him.

"What a good mouth you have.", he huffed, his breath hot and unsteady. "But it would be a shame to waste all my stamina on it."

As the compliment reached your ears, a hot lightning chased through your body, exploding in your core.

Your middle twitched with excitement.

It felt hot and like a torture at the same time.

With a strong push, Silco freed himself from your warm embrace.

His huge hands wrapped around your wrists, pulling you up into the air. He was surprisingly strong for a man that was as slender as he was.

Your backside hit the surface of his desk.

Legs spread, you sat on his documents, his twitching dick pressing against your aroused middle.

The contact alone was enough to make you gasp.

With a smirk, he bend over to trap you in another hungry kiss while his hands wandered down your thighs and opened the pants you were wearing.

With one swift movement, he pulled everything down.

Cold air stroked over your uncovered lower half. Goosebumps grew all over your body as your nipples pulled together.

Lust made you whimper.

Blushing, you tried to hide the gaze of embarrassment by turning your head away from his gaze.

But his hand slid under your chin, gently forcing you to look into his differently coloured eyes.

Those eyes.

Those eyes were enough to melt into his touch.

Sighing, you leaned forward and wrapped your arms around his neck to make sure he couldn't escape the kiss that you demanded.

Smirking against your lips, he leaned forward and gently placed your back on his desk.

His hands grabbed your hips, using the moment of distraction and pulled you towards his middle.

The tip of his dick stroked your entrance. He was still wet from your mouth, a perfect preparation to make his entering less painful.

Your pelvis tensed as the tip started to press into you, demanding to feel the soft inside.

"I'll be gentle, darling.", he whispered against your lips. "Just relax."

Smiling, you let your hips twitch upwards.

All of a sudden, his dick pushed your walls apart, spreading you a good amount as he slid inside.

Gasping, his eyes widened.

Strands of his black hair fell into his sight.

"Don't flatter yourself, peacock.", you teased him and bit his lips. "You're not my first man. I can take over whenever I want. Just wanted to let you know the options."

Aroused by those teasing words, Silco grabbed you tighter by the hips.

One mighty push and he buried himself entirely inside of you.

Surprised, you moaned.

A satisfied grin appeared on his face. One of his hands jumped up and wrapped around your neck to give it a gentle squeeze.

"You think you can control me?", he asked in a teasing voice and started to push into you. "I'll make you a mess."

Gasping, your eyes rolled back as his tip reached your deepest spot, sending a hot shiver down your spine.

"Silco!", you gasped and stole another kiss. "Don't think you have the high ground. You're inside of me."

With those words you gifted him a grin.

All at once you clenched your walls, chocking him so hard that he began to twitch.

Surprised, he bend over the table, barely being able to hold himself up with both hands.

A sound wanted to escape him, but he refused to moan.
Accepting the challenge, he bit his lips and started to push into you.

His thrust were hard and deep, hitting just the right spots to make your insides burn with pleasure.

The twitching of his dick made your walls stretch.

The rubbing sensation made you tremble.

Silco's eyes were fixed onto your form as he straightened his back to have a better view.

The pace quickened.

Judging by the expression on his face, he was already having trouble to keep his breath steady and his movements civil.

He was trying not to hurt you, but the lust burning in his eyes wished to tear you to pieces.

The heat was already making your legs tremble.

Gasping, you pushed your hip up and moved against him, creating a sound of pure lust.

His thrust made you a hot mess.

With your eyes closed and your head thrown back, you moaned his name, making him push even harder inside.

His cock twitched every time those sweet sounds filled his ears.

He was about to lose his mind.

Leaning forward, he pulled your legs over his shoulders and supported himself with both hands.

His face floated over yours, always stealing hungrily kisses and biting your neck gently.

A deep growl made his narrow chest tremble.

His hips moved harder, hitting a spot that made you scream his name.

Hot pressure build up inside of you, pressing against your core and forcing your entrance to clench around him. It felt like squeezing your organs, making you twitch and melt into his movements.

Breathing heavily, Silco quickened his pace one more time.

Now, the last bit of control broke down.

With all his might he pushed into you, so deep, that even he had to gasp in pleasure.

Biting your lips, you squeezed your eyes shut and moved with him. Only a few more thrusts and he hit the perfect spot, making the knot between your legs burst.

"Silco!", screaming his name, you pushed your hips upwards, riding the height against him until he stiffened.

With a low growl he pushed himself deep into you, to let his seed fill every single inch up.

Warmth made your stomach tingle.