Forty-Three (Smut)

When you leaned back, he didn't react at first. You already believed that he would punish you for daring to assume that he might like you.

But as your heart beat so fast in your chest that you thought you would die of shame, he moved.

His arms twitched, immediately his hands slid into your back and pulled you back close.

His lips found yours, hungrily laying on them and took what he had been longing for so long. Without waiting, his tongue took entrance into your mouth, fighting with yours over dominance.

He tasted exactly as you had imagined, of ash and smoke mixed with a sweet note of whiskey.

And the way he kissed was just as fitting.

He was dominant, demanding, taking the lead without leaving room for compromises, and was so heated you could feel the lust growing between your legs.

Whimpering into his mouth, you bowed to his hungry guidance.

The inside of his mouth was warm and moist, at the same time he seemed to taste sweet.

A pleasant shiver chased through your body as his hand slid down at the back of your neck and deepened the kiss.

Saliva dripped from the corner of your mouth, ran down your chin and over your throat to finally disappear in the neckline of your shirt.

Gasping for air, the two of you parted.

But he did not give you one second to sort your thoughts. His hands snapped forward, fingers wrapping around your neck in a gentle yet determined manner and pulled you so close that he had full control.

With the tip of his nose he stroked your cheek, a soft expression on his face.

"You surprise me over and over again.", he whispered, his voice raspy and filled with excitement. "Surprise me some more. (Y/N)."

It wasn't a request but an order, plain and simple.

He didn't have to ask you twice.

The arousal that was growing between your legs made you act like a whore.

But in that moment it did not matter, nothing mattered at all.

You wished to be a whore. A whore that could please Silco until he gasped your name.

With lowered eyelids, you gifted him a sweet smile and stole another kiss from his lips before pushing him back.

He hit the table, making the glasses and pens tremble.

His hands grabbed the edge for support.

A deep breath escaped him.

Your eyes were glued to his as you slowly lowered yourself to your knees.

As your face was on the same level as his crotch, you waited a few moments, giving him time to enjoy this submissive view before you let your eyes wander between his legs.

Surprised, your eyebrows rose.

A bulge had formed in his pants. It wasn't enormous, not yet. He wasn't even fully hard yet.

But from the outline it was easy to guess that Silco's slim physique did a great job at hiding how packed he was.

Slowly, almost teasingly, you let your hand rub over the smooth fabric of his pants and squeezed gently.

He grew under your touch, making the prison of clothing become even tighter around himself.

A low growl escaped him.

He let his head fall back, blue eye closed.

As you noticed that he was trying to push himself into your hand without being too obvious, you had to smile.

"Getting impatient?", you teased.

He did not answer.

Instead, an impatient sound escaped him.

With a smirk on your face, your fingers started to unbutton his pants which seemed unnecessarily complicated.

As the last button popped open you pulled it down a bit, giving him just enough space to grow even further in his black, silky underwear.

You bit your lips, stifling a sigh.

Teasingly, you rubbed your cheek against him, feeling how he grew and got harder and harder while pressing against your soft face.

As you reached the hem of his underwear, the tip was already peaking out.

A wet shimmer was visible.

You let out a huff.

Your tongue appeared, licking him a few times.

Your eyes were watching him carefully, a satisfying feeling spread inside your chest as he looked at you through a lowered eyelid.

There was so much lust shimmering in his gaze.

He wanted you so bad it made his cock twitch with excitement.

His hand found your head, burying itself in your hair.

"Don't tease me.", he growled. "My affectionate patience isn't limitless."

Smiling, you freed him from the last layer of fabric.
Twitching with anticipation, his cock jumped out and straightened to its full size.

The assumption that he was well packed was confirmed. His member was considerable, a bit thinner than average but longer.

Veins ran through it as it twitched with every touch.

Carefully you approached with your lips, hoping it would not cause too many problems to take him deep into the mouth.

His hand on the back of your head gently but firmly pushed you towards him.

He was getting impatient.

His dick was trembling with excitement already.

Slowly you opened your mouth, your tongue peaked out and licked him from the tip to his balls and back again. He tasted salty, but cleaner than the cleanest man you've ever had.

He trembled under the wet touch. Your warmth was enough to elicit a shuddering breath from him.

Then you bent over him, mouth wide open, and took him as deep as you could.

When he bumped against the back of your throat, you had to hold your breath briefly to avoid gagging.

His grip on the back of your head tightened.

Slowly you pushed yourself down deeper.

He felt big, even bigger than expected.

Immediately, you wondered how he would feel like in another hole of yours.

The thought was enough to make you blush.

Slowly, you started to move your head up and down while your tongue drew circles around his length.

He twitched inside your mouth, excited by the feeling of warm wetness rubbing against the sensitive nerves of his tip.

Letting his head fall back, Silco's fingers tensed, indicating a slightly quicker pace with movements of his hand.