"Hell??" Jungkook and Perrie said together.

Jesy made fake crying sounds. "I know, I know. I wasn't thinking straight but I feel bad. I told her sorry though. And she said we could still be acquaintances but she was just so hurt and . . . and now everyone knows I messed up! She dug up all of me and Jade's dirt too! Does Jade know about this? Deleted posts from Jade's TikTok and IG were brought up in that shit. That girl is a beast."

Perrie was shaking her head. "Jesy why did you watch that? I try not to watch YouTube videos about me because sometimes it can get into my head so why would you- the most self-conscious person on earth- go looking for 'em?"

"That guy mentioned that people were talking about me so I got kinda excited but then I found all of that and now I can't function. Ah!" Jesy ruffled her hair.

Jungkook scratched his head. "It might be wise to close your social media for some time. It was not smart of you at all to look for the trouble Jesy."

"Yeah I'm seeing that now but I can't stop!" Jesy was scrolling through the comments on that girl's video as they spoke. "Someone called me ugly! Ahh!"

Ray Ray snatched her phone and put it in his pocket. "You're gonna give yourself a meltdown if you focus on this stuff."

"Yeah listen to Ray. It all seems crazy now but eventually it'll die down like all trends do." Princeton said. "But who woulda thought that Leigh would go so viral that people are sticking their noses into her . . . acquaintances' lives?"

"As long as the next video ain't about me." Ray Ray did not have the energy to have teenage girls on his IG page antagonizing him.

"Oh no. What if the teenage girls find out about the time I accidentally poked Leigh-Anne in the eye and they come for me next?" Jungkook was trembling.

"That was an accident and nobody saw it." Perrie rolled her eyes. "And I'm sure that the rest of you aren't interesting enough to make a video on so relax your balls."

Prince rubbed his chin. "What if they make a video about the time we disbanded?" He made a small crying noise.

"There wasn't really any evidence that that happened so we'll be fine." Perrie couldn't believe these guys. She turned to Jesy. "And you need to stop worrying about what people are saying."

Jesy wanted her phone back. "Can't I just post something on TikTok to clear my name? Or well to confess that I did wrong but that I'm trying to improve?"

"No." Perrie did not think that that was a good idea. "Responding to stuff only makes things worse. Trust me."

"Aye Perrie."

Perrie was wondering when a group of idiots would approach her. "What?" She looked at the two guys and two girls standing near her table.

The girl who called her frowned. "Why'd your girlfriend make Angel Wings take down her tell all video exposing everything about Leigh-Anne's mental issues?"

"Good God." Ray muttered. What was this now? "Don't y'all already know that stuff? Why would you watch a video about it?"

"Why would somebody make a video about that?" Princeton was alarmed.

Perrie turned in her seat to look at these angry people. "Ugh you'd be surprised." She was frowning.

"Leigh-Anne made her take it down?" Jungkook was not sure if where this was going was any place good.

"At first she had this epic two hour video posted online. People started talking about it on TikTok and Twitter but when other people went to watch it it was gone and then this morning the girl posted a video about DM's that Leigh-Anne and her mum sent her asking that she take it down." Said one of the guys.