Chapter 10

It was nearing eight o' clock and Perrie was still at Leigh-Anne's house.

"So what's the theme gonna be? Will we be wearing coats again?" Leigh-Anne asked as she held the contract for the next shoot in her hands. She had even forgotten that she'd gotten paid for that. Marcy had opened savings accounts for her and Sairah around when they had first moved in with her so the money had gone to Leigh's. The payment for this shoot was much more than the last one based on what Leigh was seeing.

Perrie had explained everything to Leigh-Anne a few minutes ago and was glad that the girl seemed interested. "I don't know. I think me mam will be styling us but aren't you excited? We won't only be on the cover but they'll have to interview us. So now you'll finally get the interview experience that you missed. Yippie!"

Leigh-Anne was smiling at the contract. After following the advice of the doctors from her rehab for a few more weeks, she was looking a lot better. No longer did she shy away from looking at herself in the mirror. She was at one-hundred and five pounds thanks to the snack bars so her thinness was not noticeable enough for people to point out. She'd noticed that there were stretch marks on her body though. She had not known what they were at first so had asked Marcy. Her mom had explained that they were a natural thing that appeared on the skin after someone lost or gained weight rapidly. Leigh had never had them before but now she did. It wasn't something she was so conscious about as they weren't noticeable until she looked very close but it was just new to her.

"Was it fun? An interview is just answering questions in front of a camera right?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Yeah but I think they'll also do behind the scenes videos of us as well so the cameras will be on for the entire thing unlike last time. So try to look cute as much as possible." Perrie said.

"Oh okay. So should I smile all through or something?" Leigh-Anne was stretching to place the contract on her bedside table. They were on her bed.

Perrie cupped Leigh's cheeks and stared lovingly into her eyes. "No. You don't have to do a thing. You look beautiful from all angles."

Leigh-Anne smiled and looked downward. "You're full of it aren't you?"

Perrie let her go and smirked. "All the time behbeh."

Leigh-Anne found it funny when she said that like that. "Behbeh." She tried.

Perrie squealed. "It's cute when you do it. Your little voice." She hugged Leigh-Anne.

Leigh-Anne laughed while being released. "And this one will be in Los Angeles which is in America . . . wow. I've never been to America."

"It's not all that but I think you'll have fun. The trip's gonna be much longer though. But it'll only be one day so we'll be back home before you know it. Guess Marcy'll have to come with you. Oo or maybe you can come with me." Perrie volunteered as tribute.

Leigh gasped. "That would be fun. I'd love to travel with you." She scratched the back of her neck. "I'd feel less nervous if Marcy was there but she's so busy these days that I wouldn't want to burden her with this. And also, she'd be leaving Sairah alone for too long."

"You've got security." Perrie shrugged.

"Who'll drive her home from school after her long classes?" Leigh asked sadly.

"You've got drivers for that."

"But she'll miss Marcy." Leigh-Anne pouted. "And I don't want that for her. She also needs someone to ensure that she doesn't overdo it with her studies. She studies all the time. Marcy's got to pull her out of her room for a break now and then. Perrie I don't think doing all of these subjects is good for her."