Chapter 51

"Okay where do you wanna shop first? We could go to a mall, we could go to a food place, we could go to a pet store, jewelry store, boutique anywhere." Perrie said as she and Leigh walked through the streets with their arms hooked. They both had on sunglasses and were dressed in short clothing for the weather.

Leigh lifted her sunglasses to look around the sidewalk. "Umm . . . I think you should take the lead Perrie. I-I've never shopped for myself remember? I'm- as you'd say- clueless." She remembered something. "Although I did buy my own clothes that one time with Jungkook but he'd been leading the way." She smiled.

Perrie grinned evilly. "Excellent." She unhooked her arm from Leigh's and held the girls hand to tug her towards the nearest mall.

Leigh-Anne giggled once they were inside. She admired the wide space and then followed Perrie who decided to bring her to the escalators. "What will we shop for first? Shoes?"

"Let's look at jewelry. Can't have you naked for too long now can we?" Perrie stopped when they were on one of the moving stairs.

Leigh was confused at first but she caught on. "Oh okay." She laughed. "Have you ever thought of getting more piercings?"

"Eh. Once or twice but I think I have enough." Perrie started moving her head to the soft music coming from the food court.

"My dad has got earrings you know."

Perrie looked at her. "Does he?"

"Mhmm. I liked the way they looked. He's also got tattoos." Leigh-Anne felt proud to say this. "Has your dad got anything like that?"

"I think he had a stud in his ear but that was back in his wild days." Perrie laughed at the thought of her father being wild.

Leigh was fascinated. "So he doesn't wear it anymore?"

"Can you imagine a business man with an earring? No one would take him seriously." Perrie hopped off the escalator once they were there and started looking for the jewelry store she had in mind. "Let's see, let's see . . ."

Leigh-Anne had her father's tattoo on her mind. I wonder what it would be like to have a tattoo of my own. Where would she get it? On her shoulder? Maybe my leg? My back? Could she get one while here?

"There we go." Perrie pulled Leigh-Anne into the store and walked boldly up to the glass counter.

The person working there seemed stunned to see them but they didn't say anything.

Perrie pointed at the collection of earrings. "Choose which you li- oh wait. We're here for belly-button rings." She looked at the lady. "Got any of those?"

The woman nodded. "You're looking in the right place for them. Just go further down to your left."

Leigh followed her instructions with Perrie then said a short thank you as she admired them. "They've got some in gold, some in sparkly black, symbols-"

"I like this one." Perrie grinned while pointing to one shaped like a puppy head.

Leigh-Anne laughed when she saw it. "That'd look silly won't it?"

"No it won't. It'd be adorable." Perrie did dog arms and barked.

Leigh-Anne liked that. She was cute. "I don't want a dog in my belly Perrie."

"Okay fine." Perrie was cross but she tried to hide it. "Uhh . . . what about this? A lizard."

Leigh shuddered. "No. These are pretty." She pointed to some sparkly pink hearts. "And this one." She pointed to a sparkly blue flower. "I like this as well." She was talking about a silver one shaped like a bow. "Oh my . . . I don't think I can choose."