Chapter 39

Just as Sairah had said, she was playing video games in her room with Leigh-Anne later.

Sairah had a focused tongue pressed to the corner of her mouth as she tried to take down Leigh's character in the wrestling game they were playing. "Damn you're good."

"We've been playing for a while so . . ." Leigh-Anne managed to perform a few moves on Sairah that made her health bar go down. She smiled.

"Shit." Sairah shook her head as she kept trying to get Leigh to back off. "Taught you everything I knew only for you to use it against me huh?"

"So it goes. The student has become the master. Mwahaha." Leigh-Anne was winning and boy was she happy about that.

Kyro was lying down in front of them, chewing on one of his toys. He had had to adjust according to Leigh's needs too. She seemed to mainly want him as a dog so he would be that.

Sairah was getting pretty frustrated. "I said I wouldn't use 'em but I can't let you beat me like this. This is just shameful mate."

Leigh smiled evilly. "Take your L with grace Sairah. Take your L with grace."

"Yeah I think not." Sairah performed a cheat code that made Leigh's character die instantly, making her the winner.

"What! Nooo!" Leigh-Anne watched as her sister smirked. "Sairah you can't do that!"

Sairah was looking at her nails.

"Sairaaaah!" Leigh-Anne hated when she used her gamer knowledge to rig the game! "Sairah what did you do?? If you're going to use cheat codes then you should teach them to me too."

Rachel was here even though it was night time. She sat at the side of the room with her phone in hand, scrolling through some interesting things on her screen . . .

Sairah sat still as Leigh-Anne shook her by the arm.

"Sairah it's like you're not even listening to me! Teach me." Leigh scooted closer to her sister and shoved her controller in her face.

Sairah contemplated it for a while before groaning. "Okay fine." She set her own controller on the side and held Leigh's to show her. "These two, press them at the same time then right after press the up and down buttons four times in a row."

Leigh-Anne stared with an open mouth, appearing blank.

"You didn't get that? Don't think you got the coordination for it?" Sairah asked her.

"I think I can do it but I'd have to practice . . ." Leigh-Anne scooted away again. "Let's do a match but just for me to try it. Can we do that?"

"Sure." Sairah picked her controller back up and started another round.

Rachel was currently watching a video with captions. The sound was off so she was just reading what the girl in the video was saying. This was on YouTube and the topic was 'what's going on with Leigh?'. She spoke about reports of Leigh-Anne having bruises on set of another show she was appearing in. People had seen her in the Brit Life already and had loved her so she had grown more of a following because of that.

The video also spoke of reports from people on set saying that Leigh-Anne had been terribly ill for the entire shooting on set. The fact that people were talking about that led fans to believe that the set she had been sick on was for the popular teen drama series 'Truth Hurts'. Writers and crew members working on that show had been the ones to report Leigh's severe illness and injuries so they put two and two together.

They also addressed the fact that Leigh's sister had deleted all of her posts of Leigh-Anne while she was still shooting something so people wondered if the sisters had gotten into a fight. Had Sairah hit Leigh-Anne? It seemed unlikely but the girl also brought forward the fact that the two of them came from an abusive household according to Sairah and her game.