Chapter 45

Jesy was glad to be back home even though she did miss the island vibes that came with staying in Hawaii.

She lay on her back and made small videos for her TikTok page to show off her tan. "I am looking fabulous today aren't I?" She scrunched her face and then proceeded to post the video she had made of herself.

Jesy sat up and started recording another video when somebody came into the doorway of her room.

It was Joe.

"Hey," Jesy put her phone down. "What's going on?"

"Sairah's here." Joe informed.

Jesy raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"She said she wants to see you."

Jesy was not an idiot. "Wants to see me for what? She hates my guts doesn't she? Why else would she want to see me apart from to I don't know, punch me in the- wait what the f*ck?" She just realized something. "I don't interact with her at all anymore. You go to her house to play games so I haven't seen that chick in forever. I'm not even associated with her sister at all." This must have been some ridiculous prank. "What's her deal for real?"

Joe . . . had no answers to any of these questions. "She just said she wants to see you. She's in the living room." He shrugged then went about his business.

"Humph." Jesy had found Sairah hot before but now . . . she's still hot but she's also a total dick. She climbed out of bed with full intentions of running that asshole out of her house. Oh the satisfaction she would get out of it. So far everyone who had ever looked down on her had been getting their piece so maybe it was time for Sairah to get hers. Heh heh heh. This would feel incredible.

So Jesy hurried down the stairs and spotted the Leigh-Anne look-alike standing in her living room.

Sairah rubbed the back of her neck when she saw her. "Jesy hey," her voice sounded a lot less confident as it usually did. "Can we talk for a bi-"

"Out." Jesy pointed towards the door.

Sairah looked where her finger was. "Y-you want me to-"

"Out. Whatever you have to say, I don't wanna hear it. You've done nothing but cuss me off whenever we interacted so now I'm doing it back. Get the f*ck out of my Goddamn house or I'm calling the police."

Sairah's eyes widened.

Jesy's finger was firm.

Sairah was a little confused. What had she done to deserve such a threat? Was Jesy extra angry at her or something? I haven't seen 'er in like forever. "Joe let me come in here though."

Jesy folded her arms. "Fine. What do you want exactly? Are you mad too? Because your sister begged me to treat her like a human being by taking her out and showing her a good time? Huh. Hasn't it hit you yet? Doesn't make sense to be angry 'cause it was what she wanted."

Sairah grinded her teeth but shook off her anger. "That's not why I'm here. I don't want to talk about that."

"Then what is it for God's sake?" Jesy's running had been helping her with controlling her rage but seeing Sairah was making it erupt out of her like lava from a volcano. Maybe she was partly vexed due to the way Leigh-Anne was treating her- in that I'm dead to her now- but all she knew was that she was mad and not at all pleased to see this chick standing in her living room.

"I was gonna tell you. Jeez." Sairah shook her head. "I'm here to apologize."

Jesy was . . . taken off guard by that one.