Chapter 54

Jesy felt like everyone was staring at her that lunch time.

"So I kinda just said f*ck off you know?" Perrie was still the living dead after travelling over the weekend. She wished. Boy did she wish that she could just stay home and forget about coming to school for the rest of the week but Leigh-Anne wanted her here so here she was.

"But did he leave the box at the door or perhaps give it to a butler? It was your delivery." Jungkook sounded concerned about this.

"I don't even remember ordering anything so I don't know why that guy was delivering stuff to me." Perrie angrily bit into her hot dog. "This is good stuff." She grumbled.

"You musta ordered something." Princeton sipped his drink then glanced at Jesy. She looked a bit . . . on edge. "You okay there J-"

"Everyone is looking at me." Jesy said with bulging eyes.

They turned to her.

"Well now we are." Jungkook felt smart for pointing that out.

Ray Ray surveyed the cafeteria. "Who's everyone? I don't see anybody staring."

"Well it feels that way." Jesy held her hand to the side of her face as she spoke. "Guys, some American girl made a video about me and Leigh-Anne and oh my God how she exposed my past. How did she even find all of that?"

Perrie suddenly remembered her conversation with Leigh this morning. "Oh Angel Wings?"

"What a creative and well thought out YouTube name." Jungkook was staring in space.

"Yes her. I watched her video. It's got like a million views now and she made me look like a horrible person! It really goes to show that whatever's posted on the internet never really goes away. Gosh I shoulda been more careful. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and . . . one million people saw that? Should I make a video explaining my side? This feels like when them YouTubers come for each other. Only that I'm not a YouTuber, I'm just someone who happened to be next to Leigh-Anne Princewel making her cry while she was being papped. Ugh!" Jesy shook up herself. She had watched the video yesterday but had been reading comments all night. The comments broke her. People thought she was an awful person! She was getting hate on her TikTok! "People are sending me hate on TikTok! I blocked like fifty little girls! Ahhh!"

"Okay, okay relax." Ray said in a hushed voice. "I think you should just take a break from social media if this is making you anxious."

"Yeah. It's not like there's anything you can say to defend yourself. Other than that you and Leigh were kinda having a private moment that was caught in pictures but . . . how exactly did you make her cry?" Princeton had wanted to know that story since it happened.

Jesy gradually cringed.

Perrie had a feeling that this was going to be ugly. "What did you do?"

Jesy sighed. "I felt jealous that she was always telling you stuff and not me. I missed how the two of us would be back when she was rebranding so I decided to try to get her to tell me her secrets by pretending as if I was telling her some of my secrets. So I made up some personal stuff and tried acting like how she acts when she feels uncomfortable and I told her what I'd made up. She tried to give me advice but she didn't really reveal any stuff to me so eventually I just dropped the act and it really hurt her. She felt betrayed man. And I feel bad. It's why I asked Jade to write this on my hand." She showed them what had been written under her thumb since yesterday.

The friends were staring with hanging mouths.

"What-" Ray started.

"The-" Prince continued.