She also showed a few videos that had surfaced of Perrie being assaulted at a party by some of the awful kids who went to her school and noted that Perrie had not been posting on her social media in a while. There were also alleged reports of Perrie being brought to the hospital after that incident but no one was sure if that was true.

The girl brought up the fact that Perrie was not with Leigh-Anne at that event and how Leigh had been to a party weeks before that without Perrie. It was strange since the two of them apparently did everything together. People were not sure what it meant but many were saying that there was something up.

Rachel felt weird seeing that the girl also spoke of the time that Leigh had been seen with her at that theme park and felt even weirder when she saw pictures of her walking with Leigh around the neighbourhood! Kyro was with them and the girl zoomed in on bandages on Leigh's upper arms. The girl speculated that Leigh-Anne may be self-harming since her eldest sister committed suicide and might have done so in the past.

It was a whole lot but the way that the girl put it all together made it seem pretty believable that something was going on with Leigh and that Perrie and Sairah had something to do with it.

In the end she mentioned that Leigh had featured on Sairah's gaming channel so maybe things weren't so bad. But she was still worried about the bandages on Leigh's arms and the fact that Leigh was very sick on the set of 'Truth Hurts'. People knew that Leigh-Anne was allegedly severely mentally ill so they wondered if the girl had been having some kind of massive break down behind the scenes.

When the video ended, Rachel stared in space. She had no idea what all the stuff about Perrie was about but she could safely say that this girl was pretty good for coming to the conclusion that Sairah had hit Leigh-Anne. It's creepy though. The comments were just speculations upon speculations upon speculations. It seemed that Sairah's fans were here defending her and saying she would never hit Leigh-Anne because she loved her and wanted to protect her while D's Angel's fans were saying there was no way that Perrie and Leigh-Anne were not friends anymore and that the girl was just making stuff up for views.

She read a few comments about Leigh-Anne's bandages and people were sure that Leigh-Anne was really self-harming. The bandages were from the procedure she did at the hospital to remove the excessive white blood cells in her bloodstream. But people didn't know that . . . And it's none of their business.

She was about to close her phone but she saw a comment saying that Leigh-Anne was not dating her because she was Leigh's aid. How would they know that though? Rachel had not told anyone what she was to Leigh-Anne. Maybe they just guessed? But they used the exact term. Hmm . . .

The comments under that post were questions as to how that person would know that and the person answered that she had seen Rachel's profile on the aid website that they had found her on. Oh. Did that person look her up or did they just stumble upon that website?

They went on to explain that Rachel specialized in special needs kids so Leigh-Anne was probably special needs. There were more comments under that but she didn't feel like reading them.

I should tell Marcy about the pictures taken of me and Leigh walking through the neighbourhood though. She had not seen anyone snapping photos but those looked pretty high-definition so they must have been paparazzi. She wondered how they found out where Leigh lived. We'll handle it.

"You gotta do it faster." Sairah was still trying to help Leigh to execute the cheat code perfectly.

"No but it's so many things and it's hard to do all at once." Leigh-Anne was becoming frustrated.