chapter 1

I was awaken by the loud scream and squealing of people outside my room, I groan in frustration and get out of my bed. I went to bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth, after that i wear my casual cloths and went out of my room.

What welcomes me once I got out of my room surprise me, I saw my friends cleaning and lifting things here and there the weird thing is they doing it in slow motion like flexing their non-existing muscles while looking outside in our wide open glass door. I facepalm myself because of their being dork.

I cleared my throat to know my present to them."Good morning".I greet to them. Once I get their attention they just look at me and resume their doings, I was left gawk at them to what they did, no one even greet me good morning.

I just shake my head and walk to our kitchen to get breakfast not minding what they've doing. Once I entered our kitchen I made myself coffee and set in the aisle while observing my weird friends, who is now outside our house doing God knows what.

Once I'm done with my coffee I put it in the sink and wash it, then I heard some footsteps getting closer to where I am.

I turn to look at the person who enter the kitchen panting from running and harshly open the fridge to get the bottles of water then turn to go back outside but before she can step forward I grab her both shoulder and turn her body to face me.

"What are you gonna do with that bottles of water?And What the fuck are you guys doing?" I ask frowning at her.

"Oh god Manoban you gotta to see this" she said, she shove the other bottles of water to me then grab my hand and pull me outside where the others were.

Once we're outside I saw my friends watering, plucking the grass, triming the flowers and doing workouts wearing there casual cloths while taking glances to the other side of the road.

"The big house had a new owners". Jisoo said while drinking water No pouring water in her body, I cringe at her.

Kim Jisoo is one of my childhood friend she's the oldest in our group and also the dorkest of all, she's obsessed in playing videogames and addict in chicken but when the time you needed someone to talk to she will be the best in giving comfort and advice. Aside from that she also owned a restaurant chain that sell the most delicious chikin in town she also program game and many more No.2 richest woman in the world.

"Then what's with y'all weird doings?" I ask

"Because we saw the new owners of the big house." Suelgi chimes in, while doing her push ups.

Kang Suelgi second to the oldest in our group, she's famous being the womanizer and the trouble maker in our group but also a loving and caring bear to us. She own mall chains around the world No.3 richest woman in the world.

3 richest woman in the world