024

The sound of the gun releasing its bullet was resonating through the space. Everything feels like it was moving slowly as if the time was slowing down for them to watch the horror that will unfold.

"LEMILLION SENPAI!!!" the bullet hit Togata, Mari was too late to handle the situation as she watches him falling on top of the child.

The empty casing of the bullet fell to the ground and by then, Mari was throwing Chrono to the wall behind Overhaul, surprising him that the teenager was quick to her feet. Mari looks over her shoulder, reading the atmosphere, keeping an eye on Togata - but then again, Togata surprises everyone by punching Overhaul's right arm.

"NOTHING THAT I'VE DONE UP TO NOW IS USELESS! I WILL ALWAYS BE LEMILLION!!!" the teen shouted.

Overhaul was annoyed, he initiated his quirk at Togata but the teen dodged it. When Mari kicked Nemoto to unconsciousness, she stood next to Togata.

"Mari... take Eri chan, then pick Sun Eater out of here..." he whispers to her.

"Sun Eater?" she questioned, she didn't realize Amajiki was with them in the area until Togata pointed out.

"You're at your limit too, right?" he whispers to her again and she sighs.

"You noticed it..."

"Of course I did... that's why I want you to take them out first-"

"No... I'm staying, you were shot by that serum. I'm pretty sure you, you're at your limit..."

Togata looks at her with a frown on his face, he knew that she could be very stubborn, that stubbornness is what she gets from her mother - but it is also from her father that she took up. Arguing with her now will be never-ending as he stood tall and inhales deeply before letting it all out in one shout.

"CHISAKI!!!!!!"

"I thought I told you that I have abandoned that name?!" Overhaul shouted back and releases his quirk at them.

Mari quickly places down a shield, covering them from the destruction - while keeping Amajiki safe as well.

__________

"Hm?" Midoriya's ears perked up.

"Aizawa sensei..." he calls for Eraser Head in worry as he tries to wrap a bandage over Rock Lock's body.

"Stop it! What are you waiting for?! Just press on!!!" Rock Lock shouted, scaring the living daylights out of the green-haired teen.

"Just leave the League to the police! Have you forgotten our number one priority?!" he shouted again while holding on to his injuries.

"We've come this far! Everyone on top and below needed our help! Don't you dare waste our time here!!!"

Midoriya was, even more, determined on saving the child. That final push after the short fight with Toga and Twice, he needed to find the rest of the team.

"I'll save her and make it out of here no matter what, Rock Lock!" he turned back to reply to the injured Pro Hero that was sitting on the ground.

He dashed through the long tunnel with the rest of the rescue team leaving Rock Lock to think about his life and the students of U.A that are risking their lives for a child, "heck... they are still kids in the end...", he whispers to himself.

Midoriya was dashing down the way, spotting one or two injured Yakuza members on the ground. There was a cave-in on his right and this is one spot that it was nagging him to bust in - and he did.