09

It was a few days after the sports festival and the students were back in their classroom. Most of them were very wary of Mari's status in school and it made her a little uncomfortable. The students from left to right were avoiding her, but Midoriya was there for her.

"Hey, Mari! Good morning!" Midoriya greeted.

Mari greeted back with a smile and nod, her blonde hair was tied into a high ponytail, and her crystal blue eyes were glistering from the sun. Everyone was mesmerized by her looks and her gestures, it was almost royal-like. Even the stoic and angry-faced students in the classroom were staring at her.

She took her seat and took out her notes for her lesson for the day but she stops when she felt a hand on her left shoulder. It was Shoto. She stares at him, both stared at each other without a single sound being made.

"Kids, get back to your seats! Class is starting... oh, good to see the real you here, Mari..." Aizawa said as he pushed a cart into the room.

"Aizawa sensei, what's that?" Kaminari asked while pointing towards the foreign object.

"These? These are mostly hero agencies that wanted you guys to intern at, recommendation applications..." Aizawa replies as he parked the cart next in front of the class.

"I'll start calling your names according to your arrangement, come up here, and receive them..." he took out his clipboard and starts calling names.

Most of the students either have a stack, or a piece, or even no recommendations. But for Mari was different, she had to use her quirk to carry hers - a mountain pile of hero agencies that wanted her to go intern to.

"Ah, as usual... Mari has the most. Choose wisely on which hero agency you wished to intern for two weeks..." Aizawa stated and leans into his chair as Midnight walks into the room.

"Ah, before I forgot... you kids need an alias before the start of your internship..." Aizawa continued and the students cheered for it.

Midnight laughed when she saw Mari and her stack of hero agencies in front of her, so she went up to the teen while the students pass around the small whiteboard that was given out by Midnight.

"Choosing a name is crucial, it's a code name where everyone will remember you as. As an example, All Might. Eraser Head. Thirteen. Power Loader. Pneuma..." Mari looks at Midnight when she trails off of her mother's code name.

Midnight winked at her before moving back to the front of the class while explaining the purpose of having a code name.

"Please choose a name that really shows you, for you..." she ended and the class starts thinking.

Mari held the marker in her hand while the other hand was holding her head. Everyone had funny and embarrassing names written, and some of them had settled on their names.

Iida was the one to stand next to Midnight and introduced his code name, "Ingenium..." he stated and this worries the class.

They had heard that his brother was brutally attacked by Stain, the hero killer, in Hosu while patrolling. It left his brother unconscious and paralyzed during the sports festival.

Mari shook her head, knowing that Iida might want to get revenge on Stain for what he did - however, he wasn't strong enough to take him down.

Mari saw Midoriya stood up and showed the board to the class, "I'm choosing Deku as my code name..." before he could finish explaining, Bakugou interrupts him and Aizawa had to use his binding cloth on him.

The whole class had come up with their names, except...

"Shoto, Mari... still couldn't find one?" Midnight asked and the two students looked at each other.