012

The students of class 1-A had returned to school, every single one of them had different experiences from being interns of different hero agencies. But the most talked-about amongst the group was the group that was interning in Hosu.

Ojirou came up to them and asked what was it like during the fight of three Nomus and Stain? Midoriya gets nervous, which goes with Iida, who didn't know what to say until Mari clears her throat.

"Nothing happened, we were too far away from it. The sidekicks from the agencies kept us out of danger..." she said and Shoto spoke up.

"Endeavor defeated Stain as he was coming to our rescue..." Mari glares at him.

"No, it was the sidekicks that kept us at bay..." she argues and Shoto shook his head.

"Your memories had been fuzzy since the attack... Endeavor came to rescue us, and then sent the sidekicks to keep us away from harm..."

"Oh? My memories are fuzzy, eh? Well, I remembered that you came up with a weird joke in the hospital, and mph!" before Mari could finish, Midoriya had his hand over her mouth.

"There, there, Mari... s-stop arguing. Both of you are right..." he said and everyone in the class turns to them.

"Class, get back to your seat and shut the hell up..." Aizawa announced as he walks into the classroom and noticed Mari was glaring at the boy next to her.

"I don't want to know what had happened earlier, but... Mari, stop glaring..." Aizawa said and continues his work as a teacher.

The class was going on smoothly, nothing eventful happened during it. Every student had given their reports of their internship to Aizawa and was preparing to leave.

As usual, Mari heads her way to the faculty room where she would wait for her father to finish his work. She sat quietly at one of the seats near the coffee table and took out her homework as she waits for All Might.

When Aizawa spotted her, he walks over and sat opposite of her. Mari looks at him, wondering if he has something he wants to say.

"Yes, Aizawa sensei?" Mari asked and Aizawa sighed.

"I heard it from Recovery Girl, you weren't injured too badly, were you?" he questions her and Mari shook her head.

"Physically, I'm all right..." she smiles while she scribbles down on her homework.

"What about... mentally? How are you holding up?" Aizawa hits a nail, he was right, Stain's words did get to her.

Mari's hand stop writing and placed her pen down as she looks back at Aizawa. She lets out a sigh and spoke up.

"I wasn't prepared... what Stain said, it's still disturbing me. He said I was selfish, and I'm not fit to be a hero..." she was stopped by Aizawa lifting his hand to her.

"Nobody is perfect... yes, we have a few dysfunctional ones..." he said and pointed to Present Mic from a distance.

"But... if it wasn't for you that day, Endeavor wouldn't have succeeded in bringing that three nomus down, nor will Stain be caught. You've saved countless people that day..."

"But..."

"Everyone is selfish... protecting your father is a selfish thing. He wasn't wrong on that point, but... you are wrong about one thing..."

"Me?"

"Yes... your father, the Symbol of Peace, battled villains after villains - not for the peace that he gave to the people... it was for you to lived in, protected by him. See, All Might is selfish too. He didn't do it for their account, but for this little pipsqueak..." he finished and Mari felt just a little better from before.