05

"Wow! Look at your costume, Yaoyorozu! Even though it's a little bit too revealing, but heck! It's nice!" Ashido shouted when they have finally gotten their hero costume from the support group.

"Well, it's easier for me to conjure things with my quirk..." she stated and looks at the pink girl.

"Yours is very flashy, it's cute..." she complimented and this made Ashido jumped for joy.

"Awe, I'm so happy that it turns out well!" she excitedly said and looks around for another character.

"We don't see Mari anywhere..." she said and this alerted the group.

"Maybe she has trouble with the costume?" Tsuyu spoke while looking around.

"Oh, hey! That's her over there!" Kirishima pointed and the group places their sights on her.

Mari was walking towards them and Ashido squealed when she noticed the prototype that she was wearing.

All Might was present too and he turns to look at his daughter... then his jaw fell open.

Mari was wearing a blue sleeveless crop top that had red designs, with black cargo pants, a yellow utility pouch and belt, a pair of red gauntlets (her right hand is different from the left), and a pair of black combat boots.

"That design looks like All Might's debut costume!" Midoriya squealed.

"That's..." All Might muttered and Aizawa stood next to him.

"That's the principal's present to her for her outstanding results in the entrance exams..." Aizawa silently says and All Might was about to tear up.

"Who would have thought that the school still keeps it and in good condition too..." All Might said and this made Aizawa lift his brow.

"I thought you wanted this to happen?"

"No, no. I only suggested it a few years back, because I don't know what costume she prefers. Plus, I didn't know that the school was keeping this prototype..."

"I see... well, it's safe in your daughter's hand..." Aizawa finished as he walks towards the group of teenagers.

"Very well, today's teamwork assignment will need you to pair up in two's. However, only one will have to go head to head with me since we have an odd number in the class.

For today's assignment is, the heroes team will need to locate and disarm the bomb, while the villains' team will need to defend the bomb until it detonates.

Alright, file into a line and pick out your lucky names in the box and find your partner!" Aizawa commanded and the group lines up.

Mari had a brief thought about going head to head with the students, which wasn't fair due to her experience in Nighteye's agency. She decided to sense for Aizawa's name in the box.

She puts her right hand into the box and tries to sense it with her eyes closed. Then she picks out the name and saw, "Aizawa sensei...", she said and everybody gasped, including All Might.

"Very well, this is a fair game..." he says while placing the goggles over his eyes.

All Might's face pales from what was going on, even Midoriya was nervous about a student versus teacher fight.

"For the first round, Aizawa sensei, villain versus Mari, hero! Everyone, please head to the monitor room so I can start this battle..." Snipe announce, making the students head to the room.

"Aizawa sensei, Mari, are you ready? If you are, please show us your thumbs up..." Snipe said as his voice sent through the speakers, cause there weren't microphones in the cameras.