Special Case: 03!

"You should stop yelling at Deku..." Uraraka's voice was heard.

Mari turns towards the brown bob-haired classmate of hers, who was sitting in Midoriya's seat. Todoroki did the same and now the whole class is staring at them.

"You two were childhood friends, now, you're classmates. Can't you be a little nicer to him?" Uraraka lectures.

"Ha?! What the hell do you want, round face?!" Bakugou retorted.

'Ah, this again... Ochako loves to lecture him...' Mari thought to herself as she continues watching the comedic duo.

"It feels like you're trying to distance yourself from him..."

"Of course, I would distance myself from that nerd! He's a fucking shitty nerd who is trying his best to make me look like an ass!"

"Come on, really? You were thinking like that? Make peace with him, Bakugou..."

"Oh, yeah?! You're a real Sherlock, huh?! Fuck off!"

'Ergh... this is never-ending...' Mari looks on.

"Mari, can you help me with this?" Shoto asked and showed her his phone.

"What is it?"

"My mother wants to see you again, this weekend..."

"Oh! Sure, why not?" Mari replies and reads the text that was from his sister.

"My sister wants to know what is your favorite food, she's going to make it and invite you to our home..." he continues.

"Guys!!! Todoroki is making his moves again!!!" Kaminari shouted and the class was over them.

"What are you? Second graders?!" Midnight shouted at the class as she stood at the entrance to the classroom.

"It's time for modern hero arts history lesson! Back to your seats!" she commanded and the students obliged.

As time goes by, each class subject was easy, just for today. Somehow, their homeroom teacher was missing.

'Maybe he was called for hero work...' Mari thought to herself as she walks side by side with the girls of her class.

It was lunch break, and the girls from class 1-A were heading to the cafeteria - again, they have gotten lots of attention from the whole school. Mari didn't like the attention that they were given since the very beginning of their school life, the USJ incident. They were either praised or spat at every turn they walk. Then the incident in Kamino, all eyes were on Endeavor's agency because of Shoto and Mari who did their intern work there. After that, the Hosu kidnapping and the retirement of All Might - left Mari with a bitter taste in her mouth.

Then the campus had to force their students to live in the dorms in the compound. It was both a positive and negative topic for most of the students in U.A, and all pointed their fingers at the first-year students who had first-hand experience at fighting real villains than the rest on the campus in their internship.

"Hey, Mari~" Ashido started and Mari looked at her.

"What's up, Mina?" she answers with a cautious tone to her voice, knowing that the pink-haired girl was up to no good.

"Well, we're just curious about something..."

"You guys are curious? About what?"

Ashido giggled into her hand and then looks over to the girls before watching them nod their heads in unison, she turns back to Mari and started asking.

"If you were to date 'anyone' who will it be?"

"No one..." Mari stated flatly and the girls sighed.