021

The day went by smoothly as the trio of teens made their way to another area to patrol. Togata is taking the lead as always and Midoriya was taking notes about what Nighteye had told them earlier.

"If you've seen this person, the first thing you should do is run. This man is a dangerous person..." Nighteye quoted a picture of the said person, shown to them.

"Have you two seen the man in the picture that Sir showed this morning?" Midoriya asked and the two shook their heads.

"Being in the agency for so long, I don't think we have ever bumped into someone of his caliber..." Togata replies.

Mari was smiling until she stops walking. She senses someone running towards them from the dark alley, but before she could call out for Midoriya - a black shadow tackled him.

"Deku, are you alright?" Mari questioned and stood next to him, what she saw had her thinking.

"I'm fine, but... are you ok, little girl?" Midoriya looks at the silver-haired girl.

Mari took note of the bandages she had all over her body, "child abuse?", she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Midoriya puts a hand in front of the child.

"Ah..." the child lets out a sound but something had Mari turning her head back to the alley, so she walks to stand in front of them as if she needs to shield them from an attack.

"We mustn't be causing any problems for our heroes, now..." the voice gave them goosebumps as the person slowly appears from the dark alley.

"Let's go back, Eri..." it was none other than, Overhaul, the leader of Shie Hassaikai, Chisaki Kai - the most dangerous man that Sir Nighteye had told them about in the morning.

The trio and the child, Eri, were shocked. They could see how the small child started to tremble from hearing him speak.

"I'm so sorry about my daughter, heroes. She likes to play around a lot and keeps getting hurt..." he explains to them.

"We're sorry too, for bumping into her. Your hood is off, did they get your sizing wrong?" Togata replies, staying in his aloof personality while putting Midoriya's hood over him.

"Crap..." Mari thought to herself and relaxes her body, so he will not feel suspicious about the three.

"It's my first time seeing you heroes..." Overhaul said as he scans the trio.

"Right! We're still new, so we're pretty nervous..." Togata replies again, letting out a nervous chuckle followed by scratching the back of his head, this was a sign to Mari that he was indeed nervous about this meeting.

"What agency do you belong to?" Overhaul questions, trying to act friendly to the new heroes.

"We're students! We're still so new that it would be presumptuous to identify with an agency..." Togata explains but Overhaul's sights shifted to Mari.

"D-don't go..." Eri whispers to Midoriya and this had caught him off guard.

"Erm... sir, your daughter seems scared..." Midoriya stated.

"It's because she just got a scolding..." Overhaul's expression changes as he looks at him.

"Please stop with all the questioning..." the two teens looked over at Midoriya, having the same thoughts.

"Well, let's go-" Togata was cut off by Overhaul.

"She falls a lot..." Overhaul explains.

For such a small child to tremble without making a noise, it was for sure that she was being abused very badly to get to this stage. And Chisaki wasn't going to let you pry in more, but if he was cautious - he wouldn't have appeared in front of them.